Search results

1. New Leon owner from Brum.

Welcome, What part of Brum are you ? I used to live in Moseley. lived there for 10 yrs when i worked in Brum. Then moved to stratford upon avon area. Regards Andy
  2. Hello from Canada

Hi, welcome. I love Canada. got relations living in Vernon . My wife and i have postponed our trip to Canada 3 times due to lockdown. hoping to go next March. Do you live anywhere near the fires ? Regards Andy
  3. Newbie

welcome, I have had datsuns / nissans for years, bought a Leon mk 1 in 2005. on my third Seat now !!!!!!! Andy
  4. passenger sidelight replace bulb

Thanks for info, somebody told me to unscrew headlamp and move it, instead of removing battery. Andy
  5. passenger sidelight replace bulb

do you need to take battery off. can not get my hand near to bulb to get it out. changed drivers side bulb no problem. I need help !!!!! Cheers Andy
  6. 2019 National Meet - 14th July (booking information and discussion)

Cheers. Looks like I am the only Ibiza Mk 4. Last year I was the only Ibiza Mk 5 !!!!!!!!! Think I will need to buy a Leon for next years meet !!!!!!!!!!!! Andy
  7. 2019 National Meet - 14th July (booking information and discussion)

I have booked again for this year, looking forward to it. will take some sun tan cream. bloody hot last year !!!! please add me to the attendance list. MK 4 IBIZA 1.9 TDI SPORT 2008 WHITE. ANDY
  8. North West UK Meet other members

love to but I am on holiday. Andy
  9. Meet fellow members in the North West

love to, but I am holiday. Thanks for the info. Maybe another date. Andy
  10. 1.2 tsi air filter

where did you purchase the filter from ? looking to get one for my 1.2 Tsi Fr 14 plate. Andy
  11. Just got my first car :)

welcome, you will get plenty of advice and help on here. very friendly bunch, be warned you will spend a lot of money !!!!!!!! Andy
  12. Greetings from West Midlands

MK 4 IBIZA 1.9 TDI SPORT MK 5 IBIZA 1.2 TSI FR ANDY
  13. Greetings from West Midlands

so do I. :thumbup: I live in Alcester Andy
  14. Hey guys!

welcome Andy
  15. Greetings from West Midlands

welcome, what part of the midlands are you from ? Andy
  16. 6J Ibiza FR Nevada White

front looks great. well done. Andy
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.