Search results

1. Yello

FR 184 - Revo Stage 1

I'm looking at buying a used ST FR TD184 with the intention of a Revo stage 1 remap, can I ask to help my search for cars is it better for me to look for a manual or DSG? or can the auto handle the extra tourque without any issues? would I also need a DSG remap too or am I better looking for a...
  2. Yello

ABS Warning light on & TCS after back from holiday

I've just been through this, turned out that the ABS wiring loom had been re-positioned incorrectly after having coilovers fitted, instead of sitting behind the wheel and tucked out of the way, it was tyre side of the suspension and the actual tyre had worn through the loom completely, just look...
  3. Yello

VAG COM North Somerset / Bristol ?

warning lights are now on permanantly so dealer has now been able to locate the fault code near side front wheel speed sensor
  4. Yello

Anyone able to help please guys? I now have the TCS light on and the ABS came on Saturday, this is with the TCS dissabled, still able to drive ok but dealer can't find and fault codes logged! so can only suggest what may be wrong. If it is the ABS ecu confirmed to me by someone the I'll...
  5. Yello

anyone? Bill, are you available anytime? Fran said she'll pollish your downpipe in return....! cheers Clive
  6. Yello

04 Leon pd150 with Jabba stage 2, owned for 5 years have ABS/TCS light flashing after a delay from start up of approx 8 mins Dealers can't find any fault code logged with the 501 diagnosis they use, is there anyone able to help, am willing to travel say 50 miles or so, the dealers say it could...
  7. Yello

Another ARB thread

I've had Neuspeed TT - S3 Front 22mm fitted together with 24.. mk4 golf to the rear and I certainly wouldn't want it any stiffer myself, Jabbasport did the work, mk1 Leon pd150 so same set up as you, Nick at Jabbasport said the TT ARB was used for clearance purposes and I haven't had any issues...
  8. Yello

Single or Double mass?

I've recently had the Jabbasport stage 2 hybrid conversion done and went single mass. I can honestly say that after an initial period where I had to get used to the difference from OE DMF, I am completely happy with what I have had done, there is no worry either regarding future slip issues as...
  9. Yello

Bulb Sizes

Dipped H7 are they reflector or Projector Can someone confirm if the dipped headlights H7 are either reflector or projector? My reason for asking is I have ordered and fitted a HIDS4U promax 55w kit (H7R 6k) these are supposed to be anti glare too. My beam pattern is appauling and although...
  10. Yello

race injectors 783

can't you just replace the original injectors for the time being until you arrange a suitable re-map convenient to you? it would give you a bit of time at least to sort things out properly and your car would be better to drive for the interim period? just a thought...:shrug:
  11. Yello

Help - Front Wipers problem

the wipers only appear to be clashing as the passesnger side starts it's sweep ahead of where it should be due to where it now seats itself 5 inches above the normal resting position, it seems as though due to this it gets in the way of the drivers side arm when that starts it's lift, i'm sure...
  12. Yello

Help - Front Wipers problem

A few months back my wipers started to behave strangely, on intermittent wipe the passesnger side wiper wouldn't park itself correctly on the return wipe, it would drop down to the right place then bounce back up about 5 inches to cover the tax disc, this only happenned while on intermittent...
  13. Yello

*IMPORTANT* A decline in forum conduct that needs addressing!

like many, I have been a forum member for many years now, I may not have contributed as many posts as some but can honestly say that I have viewed the site nearly everyday, whether or not I have decided to post comments. I have met some genuine friends through this site, some local and some far...
  14. Yello

My leon cupra tdi project

I've always had a thing for shiney pipes, especially under the bonnet, c'mon lets see your bling! being serious though, i'm in the mood for some alloy pipes myself, were they on the car when you got it or did you fit them mate?:drool:
  15. Yello

stage 2

OMG! you'll need wings, talking of which that monster will suck in birds and small children as you pass them by....fair play chap :funk:
  16. Yello

stage 2

bigger brakes some handling mods if not already and loads of cash
  17. Yello

Leon FR TDI 150 brakes

hummm, me tooo i'm having stg 2 shortly so may need these.
  18. Yello

Leon PD150 TIP options??? pls help

going hybrid now so will have a new seat sport fmic, like the thought of the alloy boost pipes though, called Alan at Allards explained which car I had and he asked me which type of IC I had, I wasn't aware there were two, "PD150 seat sport fmic" I said, he told me that there were two types...
  19. Yello

sorry I'm not sure which pipe exactly, but looking at the parts posted on a previous thread I think it could be no.17 This is only because the AA chap popped off the undertray to show me where it had come off just to the right of the car ? no mechanic me! however he did call it the Turbo...
  20. Yello

Took car to the dealers again today along with the AA report and my receipt from April 09, it would appear that the same pipe has popped off which was replaced earlier this year, this is from the connection at the IC, they have ordered a new part to be fitted under warranty in the morning so...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.