Search results

1. deanrankin85

white ibiza cupra

Look dated? Mmmm....ok
  2. deanrankin85

white ibiza cupra

Almost went brown! And nimbus grey! But White just suits the cupra so well!!
  3. deanrankin85

white ibiza cupra

Not after how much blood sweat and tears went in to it! I know what elliott is going thru....mine looked like that!
  4. deanrankin85

white ibiza cupra

Mines White and IHI :-) try get pics up soon
  5. deanrankin85

Sun Visors

ok mate will do! got a few good ideas for the roof lining! will post up pics when car is done! :)
  6. deanrankin85

Any other hubs fit on cupra?

well ive already looked into this! 4x100 to 5x112 does not go, without having some stupid adaptors with a wobble bolt, and im not running 350bhp+ thru them especially as they are aluminium! i want to know wether there are some hubs i can fit!? thanx
  7. deanrankin85

Any other hubs fit on cupra?

ive have some Audi A8 rims to fit onto my cupra but they are 5x112, obviously im struggling to fit them, before i start modding the hubs are there any other hubs that fit asin... S3, R32, Leon in the 5x112? thanx and regards dean
  8. deanrankin85

Sun Visors

BHP Addict - well i was thinking of dying the lining but im gona trim it with something funky. a pattern or a material with pictures?! we'll see whats available! pj1985 - thats not what i want to hear!!!! lol they'll just have to be painted or dyed if cant find any! cheers
  9. deanrankin85

Sun Visors

i dont suppose anyone knows if or has tried to fit black polo sunvisors, or maby a different model of ibiza has black sunvisors and grab handles as im dying the roof liner black and trim the plastic panels in black vinyl but dont want to spray the visors or grab handles! thanx and regards Dean
  10. deanrankin85

Re-Drilling Hubs

have you done anything with the hubs mate? as ive got some 7.5j audi rims with a 5x112 et45 with 20mm adaptors and are too wide, need to sort something out and was thinking of modifing the hubs!
  11. deanrankin85

Have you had a respray? ITS ON THE ROAD!!

i think white is the best colour as it looks original and OEM. white is the way ill probs go! or the grey the LCRs are done in! white with red nappa leather rs turbo recaros and interior! :)
  12. deanrankin85

full leather

yeh cruises still happen in stoke on a sunday night but its not as good as it used to be! my cupra is off the road at the mo having a full rebuild! :-D ive seen full leather in a blue cupra before for sale on piston heads...a long time ago!
  13. deanrankin85

full leather

the european press releases photos have full leather fitted in the cupras and ive seen a couple for sale with full leather! so maybe it was an option!?
  14. deanrankin85

Nomad Pillar Pod

yeh i see your point mate. worth looking into if i cant get a double pillar pod!
  15. deanrankin85

Nomad Pillar Pod

i know, but if someone has one and doesnt need to use both pod then it would be ideal. its worth a crack! :) erm....not sure i would like a gauge above the steering column!?
  16. deanrankin85

Nomad Pillar Pod

its not forsale, but.... ...its up for swaps, i want a double pillar pod as i currently only have a single and dont really want to buy a double when ive already got a single so if anyone would like to swap and a bit of money your way please PM me! im wanting to run four gauges, using a...
  17. deanrankin85

300bhp turbo, what would you prefer?

i agree, i cant fault mine one bit! runs (or 'ran' before throwing a leg) perfect, even my missus said it drove better than my standard cupra! and still kept ahead of a 400bhp evo! happy days! new rods and pistons coming tomorrow! yipee!
  18. deanrankin85

Are LSDs standard?

it might be me being daft, dont know too much about transmissions but....i thought when the car is lifted off the floor, and one wheel is turned,a normal diff would allow the opposite wheel turn in the opposite direction, but on my standard ibiza by turning one wheel, both turned at the same...
  19. deanrankin85

interiors

not a very good photo but here are my seats! not sure what seats they are but these were in when i bought my car!
  20. deanrankin85

Bonnet bra

hi mate, the way i get mine to close is to screw the rubber bungs right in that are on either side of the bonnet and drop the bonnet from a little height, and mine shuts fine! :)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.