2. npd

Leon Cupra Splitter Help Please

any one got any pics
  3. npd

Seat Birmingham

yeah ive also heard bout this aswell
  4. npd

Cheapest place to buy fk highsport coillies

how much are they at venom? im lookin at gettin some off these? any one got the phone number for them? thanks
  5. npd

Best place to get a forge t.i.p.??

ok then mate if he dnt have it just let me knw? ive bin after one for ages.
  6. npd

Best place to get a forge t.i.p.??

have you 2done a deal on this tip?
  7. npd

lowering question

where is the best place to get the h & r cup kit from? and how much do they sell for?
  8. npd

MOT Tomorrow

me to i work in a garage aswel doin mots mines up next week i will just put a pass on it tho cuz i knw there is nothink wrong wiv it.
  9. npd

what do u think??

wot coilovers did u get?
  10. npd

forge split r dump valve

hi guys i just want to know wot people fink off the new forge split r dump valve, how gud are they and how loud they are any help wud be great? thanks:think:
  11. npd

The All Famous Clutch Pedal **HELP**

yeah same as just flicked them off wiv a screw driver!
  12. npd

noise offside front

yeah i do work in a garage i do mots aswel throught bout that before the abs sensor failing. just gona keep on changing stuff till i find the problem?
  13. npd

noise offside front

hi there im still getin the same issues wiv mine, in the morning *** i pull off up the road u hear a noise it sounds like the EDL but it only does it the once and only *** the car is cold. Also after driving the car 4 abit *** iam turnin left and braking i get a clonking noise it sounds again...
  14. npd

induction kit

hi there people wots the best induction kit to have?
  15. npd

carbon bonnet

i was told they stopped makin them? my mate has a life tuned carbon fiber bonnet in his garage still in the wraper it came in not even bin fitted.
  16. npd

Problem selecting reverse gear

its probley gona be the cable from gearbox to gearstick had this problem on mine it melted on the exhaust heat shield?
  17. npd

Anybody got a Pic of their Fitted TIP?

wot does this do to ur performance does it make any difference? how much r they?
  18. npd

coilovers

any body??????????
  19. npd

One happy owner and P-torque...

wots the price of the p torque map?
  20. npd

coilovers

hi there ive just put sum 17s on me cupra and now it looks like a 4x4,lol it needs lowering now. Just wonderd if any body has any coilovers 4 sale bin lookin 4 ages now? help me
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.