Search results

1. chrisboyle999

Cupra demonstrator in the North East?

Cheers. Turns out western seat had a dsg demonstrator available. Liked the car but it'll be a manual for me.
  2. chrisboyle999

Cheers, I'll have a dodge down.
  3. chrisboyle999

Hi folks. As per the subject title really. I've a day off tomorrow and was hoping to get a quick demo. If not a demonstrator then a showroom model would suffice. Thanks in as advance.
  4. chrisboyle999

Mk2 Leon Sunroof gap

Twist it until it stops in the slide direction, then once it's opened turn it more. You have to be quite firm with it. To be honest as soon as it's fully open it starts drumming over about 30-40mph anyway.
  5. chrisboyle999

Cupra has been sold - now gone to live with the Badger

You must be sad to see it go mark, I know I've been toying with the idea of getting rid of mine for a while now but can't decide what's next, nor do I fancy anything else either. It's going before the tax next runs out so I've got 10 months tops. I thought I had low mileage, just turned 40k...
  6. chrisboyle999

APR vs REVO

Cheers, exactly the sort of answer I was hoping for after my original post. I know you are referring to the 1.8t, but I guess both tuners have the same philosify (sp) for both that and tfsi engines.
  7. chrisboyle999

APR vs REVO

Can anyone access awesomes site at the moment, www.awesome-gti.co.uk/ , or is it just me that cant?
  8. chrisboyle999

APR vs REVO

Exactly my point Mark. Biggest this and highest that I'm not particularly bothered about, its more how it actually drives that matters, not pub bragging rights. What are you fancying? Exactly Rob :yes:
  9. chrisboyle999

APR vs REVO

I'm guessing that's a 'no' then! :whistle:
  10. chrisboyle999

APR vs REVO

11. chrisboyle999

APR vs REVO

hi folks. ive just noticed that awesome gti have gone back to the apr brand after switching to revo a short while ago, and was wondering if anyone at the time took them up on their offer of a free swap to revo software. if so, how did it compare to the apr. ive got apr stage 2 software and...
  12. chrisboyle999

Leon FR TFSI 56 vs 07/08

just checked the faq section and its now 15 days :doh: my car just rolled 32000 miles on the way to work tonight, so its averaging about 7500 a year. ill pm you in a couple of days once youve got the 15 posts and let you know more about it. (i think it would be unfair to 'go public' as its...
  13. chrisboyle999

Leon FR TFSI 56 vs 07/08

Do another post Paul so I can pm you. (I think you still need 10 posts)
  14. chrisboyle999

Leon FR TFSI 56 vs 07/08

hi paul, i cant private message you as youve in-sufficient posts at the minute. my car isnt for sale at the moment but could be. candy white july 07 cupra, convenience pack, bluetooth, sunroof, rear parking sensors, seat mfd3, bi xenons.... chris
  15. chrisboyle999

About to order new Leon, couple q's, does the sat nav play dvds etc..

you need a separate adaptor to overcome the cars speed signal. i have one for sale if your interested [B)]
  16. chrisboyle999

Opening my key... How to?!?

CLICKY HERE
  17. chrisboyle999

GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Satnav MFD2/MFD3

if its not in dans guide itll be in HERE. keep reading matey.
  18. chrisboyle999

Cupra Hubs

the ones that rust mike? not alloy if this is the case.
  19. chrisboyle999

Damo's ED30

Who's garage do you get to do your work Damo?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members