Search results

1. MUFFIN

MK2 Leon Cupra R, Candy White OEM+

Very Very Nice!! Great to have Irfan back also. Wondering what a "healthy discount" means. Drool Over
  2. MUFFIN

caliper colour ????????

Oh Nooooooo! Check out how bad these white bits look on the K1: Mirrors & Wheels - Ghastly :lol: http://www.creweseat.co.uk/vehicles-for-sale/vehicle-information.aspx?vehicle_id=2033
  3. MUFFIN

disappointing K1 test drive !

Enough Said!! :lol::lol::p
  4. MUFFIN

what do you think its worth?

Always sell private, less convenient but better having the brass in your pocket!
  5. MUFFIN

disappointing K1 test drive !

"disappointing K1" - Never heard those two in the same sentence before.. K1 and Awesome more like.. I, like others here reckon the one you drove was a Donkey, A K1 doesn't labour or struggle mapped or otherwise.. Megane LOL
  6. MUFFIN

ST to FR

I'm guessing Weir? He lives in the hills was a massive giveaway! :p
  7. MUFFIN

The New Car

Stunning Car Awful Mirrors Blue Peter could have designed better out of old egg boxes and sticky back plastic!
  8. MUFFIN

Vinyl/film/wrap in north east

Problem with spraying; will show lots of stone chips in no time. Vinyl definitely the way to go.
  9. MUFFIN

Vinyl/film/wrap in north east

A few guys have used these guys with good reports - Trip South mind! http://www.raccoon.co.uk/leeds.aspx
  10. MUFFIN

My new Leon FR 170 (Facelift)

What's up with the Cupra Adam?
  11. MUFFIN

ST to FR

I reckon you'll be fine with the 170 mate, should be easy to spot in Rossendale with that combo. What colour was the ST? Did you have a private plate on it sir?
  12. MUFFIN

K1 vs TTS, first impressions

LOL, I'll take you up on that one day Chris!
  13. MUFFIN

K1 going...Being replaced with..

How've you rated the K1 ownership KEVO?
  14. MUFFIN

Break in or Rag in??

Diesel, Rag the arse off it; Petrol, treat her like a lady! Contentious topic for sure....
  15. MUFFIN

K1 going...Being replaced with..

I remember Irfan proudly boasting that someone had chopped in an R32 for a Candy K1, that made me smile. Good luck with the Sportback, nice kit.
  16. MUFFIN

FL Tailgate v Pre FL Tailgate - Swappage?

Would the Facelift Tailgate fit a Pre FL Cupra? Just thinkin' this would be a good MOD Love the new tailgate with the smaller badge and more aggresive lights! :confused:
  17. MUFFIN

K1 vs TTS, first impressions

Listen up Chris, that's a birds car and well you know it!! I just wish i had the next number plate to you mate like we did with the K1s!! It looks so much like the K1, well the pedals do anyways! Enjoy mate it's awesome, my neighbour has the ragtop TTs in Ibis, jealous doesn't quite describe it!
  18. MUFFIN

faded yellow *help*

Iain, Is there anything that can be applied to Onvi to stop it fading??? Currently looking at purchasing a LCR in Onvi with good colour.. Obviously I'm concerned with the fading under the laquer but it hasn't started yet (55 plate), must have been parked in the shade? Can anything be...
  19. MUFFIN

LCR Servicing

Awesome GTI, Irlam ;)
  20. MUFFIN

Are LCRs rarer than HEN'S TEETH?

I'm trying to get a dealer to carry out a cam-belt/water pump replacement on a four year old LCR. The guy is adamant it only needs doing at 120k and that information is coming from SEAT. Does this guy know his onions?? or NOT?