Search results

1. MUFFIN

FL Tailgate v Pre FL Tailgate - Swappage?

Would the Facelift Tailgate fit a Pre FL Cupra? Just thinkin' this would be a good MOD Love the new tailgate with the smaller badge and more aggresive lights! :confused:
  2. MUFFIN

Are LCRs rarer than HEN'S TEETH?

I'm lookin' at buyin' a CUPRA R 05/55 plate I've just been told by a salesman at a stealers that they are rarer than hen's teeth!! Is this true?? I'm likin' the RED, Grey and Black in that order. Has anyone got one hidden away?:funk:
  3. MUFFIN

Any online dealers?

Now Irfan has left the building? Where's the cheapest deal to be had? Thinkin' Cupra Technology Pack Would 'ave been £20K with the man. Where does everyone go shopping these days? :confused:
  4. MUFFIN

Cupra K1 to FR170 FACELIFT - Will this KILL ME?

Hi guys, Regretfully I've had to part with my K1. Aggravated burglary to try and pinch my pride & joy was "The straw that broke the camel's back!" I won't be going into detail about the raid but lets say that 2 weeks after my wife gave birth it was the last thing we needed or expected...
  5. MUFFIN

Is a 2nd hand Cupra K1 Exhaust worth anything, should I be keeping it??

Hi folks, I'm havin' a MILLTEK TBE fitted next week and wondered if I should be keeping the old system to sell on?? I'm reckoning K1 owners won't be needin' parts for their systems for 4 years or more.. Is this system worth anything? 11 months old car 8000m covered Respect
  6. MUFFIN

Cupra K1 - Got a rattle in the back!!

Hey guys, I got a rattle in the back of my K1, It's a toy I got for my new son who was born this morning!!!! Sooo Excited, I had to tell you guys! ;) First Impressions of the car, he loves it!!:D "Archie" taken to hospital in Mum's tum @ 9.30am, delivered safe and sound 10.42am - WOW...
  7. MUFFIN

Has anyone lowered a K1 Cupra on Eibach springs or similar?

Has anyone lowered a K1, the front end seems pretty low as standard. Has anyone taken this risk?? Any pics would be sweet..[B)]
  8. MUFFIN

Resonated OR non resonated on Cupra - That is the question?

Thinkin' of going for TBE for the K1 question bein' at 36 years of age am I suitable for a non res exhaust system? Am I too old for one of these? Will it attract loads of attention? Will it sound like my exhaust is fecked? Will I regret it later? How loud are these things? Any helpful...
  9. MUFFIN

My K1 FOR SALE in Autotrader - SCAM WARNING!!

SCAM WARNING - Beware Just to let you know someone else is selling my K1 - It's For Sale in Autotrader for under 10K. (SCAM) This was brought to my attention by Carr20vt (Garry) Cheers pal!;) I emailed the seller to enquire about purchasing my car!! The seller says the car is in Madrid...
  10. MUFFIN

K1 Cupra Wheel painting/powder coating - North West UK

Wheel painting/powder coating - North West UK Guys, I'm thinkin it's about time I had my standard wheels redone black, I've enjoyed having them standard but think now is the time to change.. Can anyone recommend a pro wheel painter in North West UK and likely cost $£?? Also, what's the...
  11. MUFFIN

Rusty Brake Disc Flange - possible cure

My K1 has started showing the dreaded signs of the rusty brake disc flanges visible behind the wheel. I let one of our experienced workshop technicians take a look, himself a LEON Mk2 owner!! He reckons the two types of metal, the alloy wheel and the cast disc are reactiing causing the visible...
  12. MUFFIN

Phnates - Candy White K1 - Born 11th June 2008

Well here's my baby, collected today from Irfan at M1 Autos in London and drove back to Lancashire - First impressions, truly awesome!![B)] Performance is astonishing Irfan was the best salesman I've ever dealt with, very thorough! Buy from him or lose £oads! Well satisfied...
  13. MUFFIN

K1 Owners - Do you wish you'd gone for standard Cupra instead?

Well guys it's judgement day! Do I stick with the K1 or downgrade to standard looking Cupra with tailgate spoiler and side skirts? Irfan has given me the whole month to decide but the time has come. Would current K1 owners help me by stating whether they would go for the K1 again or...
  14. MUFFIN

Cupra and rear DVD screens - Advice wanted

I am contemplating fitting rear screens to the seats of my car when it arrives. Has anyone done this properly? The seats are hard backed and I wondered if this hinders the operation. I would go for built in ones if it's possible, not the tacky elasticated/velcro ones. Alternative would be a...
  15. MUFFIN

LEON 2 - What's great about the new LEON?

On a very positive note: What do you find great about this car? I love how the car looks like a 3 door with the integrated rear door handles!
  16. MUFFIN

Leon - Niggling or annoying things about this otherwise great car

Please feel free to add any bad points about the LEON 2 here: The door lock showing on the drivers side door handle looks a bit below par. The condensation in the headlights is very annoying. Any more?:blink:
  17. MUFFIN

Cupra K1/Aero Kit - Poor Fitting, yes or no?

K1 and Leon Aero BTCC kit please poll I have a K1 on order, the thing is I'm worried about a couple of buyers posting comments on various threads about poor fitment of the kit, particularly the rear bumper. Obviously this is worrying some of us with the K1 on order.:cry: Can current owners...
  18. MUFFIN

LEON Aero/K1 kit and reverse parking sensors

Has anyone had the reverse sensors dealer fitted, I know dealers offer this service on the FR/Cupra rear bumpers but has anyone had them fixed to the Aero?? Any comments would be appreciated, I'm thinkin of having them fitted to a candy white K1 but not sure how it will look. I expect it...
  19. MUFFIN

Will these wheels fit a standard 08 Cupra?

Can anyone shed any light on whether the wheels in the link will fit? Am I right in thinking 19" is the max rim size suitable? Regards...
  20. MUFFIN

SEAT Leon Factory Order - How long did you wait??

As most on here now know, I've placed a factory order for a K1 Irfan told me i'd have to wait upto 12 weeks. Question is: Should I expect the car sooner or is 12 weeks accurate?? Some people have had to wait much longer How long did you wait for your factory order? [B)]
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.