Search results

1. RichLCR225

Photos my new Candy White Cupra

Your new Cupra looks fantastic Dave, some great photos. Candy white really suits the new Leon and with the sideskirts you have made a good looking motor look even better, enjoy it mate!:D
  2. RichLCR225

White Rear Lights?!

I like those rear lights, I'm thinking they would look very cool on a Candy White Cupra![B)]
  3. RichLCR225

CC phase1

They are great figures![B)] When you get a chance, please tell us all what the Cupra is like to drive with that kind of hike in power. How has it transformed the driving experience?
  4. RichLCR225

Leon ownership comparison guide

Nice one Rob, that is a useful thread for reference.:thumbup:
  5. RichLCR225

XL (Extra Load Tyres) = Essential?

Cool, I will just have to work harder and get the Goodyear F1's!;)
  6. RichLCR225

XL (Extra Load Tyres) = Essential?

Just looking for a bit of advice on the tyre requirements for my LCR. I was recently going to get a full set of Goodyear Eagle F1's for about £420 fitted. Decided that my Pirelli's have plenty of tread still so should stick with them a bit longer as over £400 is a lot to shell out. My...
  7. RichLCR225

Mod Mad!!!

Yup, I know exactly what you mean, its like an addiction isn't it!:lol: You find yourself constantly thinking what can be improved and then checking on here to see what other people have done. I have two little mods to do now as just ordered an S2000 beesting aerial and need to fit my metal...
  8. RichLCR225

Leon Audio Questions

Hey Rob, your new Becker headunit looks really nice, that is the closest I have seen to OEM for an aftermarket unit. A good choice mate! I might have imagined this but I think Becker headunits are or were optional on some Ferrari models, how cool[B)] Parrot with the red S logo looks good...
  9. RichLCR225

What to do next? I just don't know.

Hey Woppywop, happy birthday for yesterday! If I had £500 to spend and had the mods you have already got...hmmm, let me:think: Have you considered some uprated hoses for the engine bay? I like the blue Forge ones, look great on an LCR:D Not sure how much the full set of hoses would cost...
  10. RichLCR225

Leon Audio Questions

I am really pleased with my Alpine 9850Ri headunit, which came complete with a lead to connect my Ipod. It is a nice looking headunit and has the option of red backlight for the controls which is a pretty close match to the OEM red display for the dials. Sound quality isn't too bad either for...
  11. RichLCR225

210 Bhp Or 225 Bhp Lcr ??

NOS aswell? This is so unfair!:think: :lol:
  12. RichLCR225

What is the trip computer?

Hi, I am not sure if it is standard on the Cupra, but I can tell you that on my Cupra R the computer can tell me the following: 1) Time 2) Outside Temperature 3) Current MPG 4) Average MPG 5) Miles remaining in tank 6) Journey time 7) How good I am at driving...
  13. RichLCR225

210 Bhp Or 225 Bhp Lcr ??

Hey guys, I can also confirm my 225 steering wheel has those red perforations. But....I am off down to complain to SEAT, my car didn't come with those front pillar boost guages that yours came with Mitchy!!;)
  14. RichLCR225

LCR Remap Comparisons

A really useful thread Lee, cheers for taking the time to share it with us.:)
  15. RichLCR225

Moving on from LCR

Nice choice of car mate, I must admit I think when the time comes to trade in my LCR it will be something with the VAG 3.2 V6 engine under the bonnet, the sound of the V6 is just :-o :worship:
  16. RichLCR225

A final ode to one of my favourite cars, the LCR

A really interesting read there mate, I reckon I will have the same feelings toward my LCR over the next couple of years. Recently I thought about changing my car but at the time I hadn't done any mods and I felt I would miss out on the experience of a remap etc if I changed, so i've decided to...
  17. RichLCR225

Anyone on here selling these ?

Yeah, that is the same price I have seen them for, they are on my 'long term' shopping list as a bit of luxury item, one of those finishing touch jobs!:)
  18. RichLCR225

Anyone on here selling these ?

Are these the Raid ones, about 14 seconds in?:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppsw-EMPilA
  19. RichLCR225

First go with a PC, pics

You have done a brilliant job Dom, nice car and nice pics:)
  20. RichLCR225

choosing a diverter valve

Good choice of car Sparky22, keep us all updated with what other mods you decide on!:) I have just had fitted the Forge DV007P and I am really pleased it, my LCR now makes a little more induction noise in combination with my Green Panel Filter whilst retaining a standard look to the engine...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise