Search results

1. ROBD--M15RPD

Fuel tank?

This may be a really simple question. How big is the fuel tank on a 07 1.4. I think its 40 litres, for some reason though my car has done 100 miles from full and the needle has not moved. If im right after 100 miles I should have used something. Any ideas? Thanks in advance rob
  2. ROBD--M15RPD

Metal pressed plates

Thank you for all your replies I will contact dub meister and get them on order. Thank you again for all your replies. Rob
  3. ROBD--M15RPD

Metal pressed plates

Good evening just a quick one. Does anyone know where I can get legal metal pressed plates from in essex. I dont really want too send off my documents cos we all know how good the royal mail is. I dont mind traveling a little but not too far. Thanks in advance rob :think:
  4. ROBD--M15RPD

Wind deflectors

I have been told to keep the wrong ones . The only problem is now I have to pay 25 euros for the right ones. So now I have too sell the wrong ones. This has been one big problem lol. I will re list these on ebay now. Rob
  5. ROBD--M15RPD

Wind deflectors

Ok well I have e mailed the supplier. Now its a waiting game to find out what happens next. Thank you for your help everyone. I hope that this gets sorted because I really want too get these fitted. Rob
  6. ROBD--M15RPD

Wind deflectors

I may be blonde but what is the resolutions centre lol
  7. ROBD--M15RPD

Wind deflectors

Good morning all. I am not happy I bought a pair of 2 door deflectors off ebay. I finally got around to fitting them and they have sent 4 door. Has this happened to anyone else and how long did it take too sort it out. First time I use ebay and it lets me down lol. Thank you in advance. Rob
  8. ROBD--M15RPD

Quick wheel question.

Ok im trying to work something out. I have read loads of threads about wheels and stuff. I have a 2007 ibiza stylance that had 16" wheels on. I have now put mrk 5 wheels on that are 215\45 17". If I lower my car 35mm on shocks and springs am I going to have problems with it touching body work. I...
  9. ROBD--M15RPD

LED sidelight bulbs?? To match HID 6k.

Just a quick question dont you need sidelights to pass an mot? I was thinking about doing this myself.
  10. ROBD--M15RPD

iBIZA SUSPENSION

So a 40mm drop should be easy. Would it be a good idea too do shocks at same time? Thanks in advance rob
  11. ROBD--M15RPD

iBIZA SUSPENSION

Good evening I have my mrk4 on standard 17" wheels. Will I be able to lower the carat all without fouling arches. Has anyone done this and be able to give me some advice. Thanks in advance. Rob
  12. ROBD--M15RPD

Mk4 Stereo

I have just put in my alpine single din head unit into my Ibiza. It seems so tight behind the stereo for all the wires. I can not get the lower tray to sit flush has anyone come across this before and can help me. Thanks in advance
  13. ROBD--M15RPD

Headlamp mist

Good evening I have just purchased a 2007 leon TFSI. I only have one problem that is the drivers front headlamp appears to have mist on the inside. Has anyone had this problem and know how its solved. Thanks in advance to all SCN members.
  14. ROBD--M15RPD

Help please

i am sorry mr dpj i wont post like that again and where is this free ads site please thank you
  15. ROBD--M15RPD

Help please

Good evening all i need some help i have seen the leon with the btcc livery on it and i want one. Where can i get some graphics from or has anyone got any i would love them long time :lol:
  16. ROBD--M15RPD

How to find out engine number?

Morning fella yes the six numbers after the engine will be its engine number so it will be BXE123456 lol
  17. ROBD--M15RPD

Snetterton BTCC Infield Parking - Sun July 29th 2007

Thank You Thanks to everyone for yesterday was a truly brilliant day out. Got lovely weather as well thank you m0rk.
  18. ROBD--M15RPD

Thank you sir much much appreciated
  19. ROBD--M15RPD

do ya want me to print that and use that as my pass
  20. ROBD--M15RPD

No pass and e-mail is at work im no where near there lol help please
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise