Search results

1. Igor23

camshaft timing and injector check ( Midlands)

Try either Lion Garage in Loughborough or C&R in Nottingham.... Or Sports Tech in Ilkeston
  2. Igor23

Cupra revving in cycles from idle

Mine started doing this yesterday, on the way to work this morning, I suddenly had no brake servo assist, and an extremely solid brake pedal! Turns out it was a split vacuum hose, the S shaped one from the VVT unit to my Forge DV valve adaptor. Temporary fixed with insulating tape, new pipe...
  3. Igor23

Bit of an unusual one...... Max size of USB device??

16gb Kingston data traveller works fine, all my tunes are WMA...
  4. Igor23

Supply and fitting of Lowering springs near Burton on Trent?

Try C&R in Nottingham, will supply and fit Eibachs and are now a Revo dealer... I have a set of Prolines that are surplus to requirements If you want to save a bit of dosh...
  5. Igor23

cupra dbilas intake

I might be selling mine, PM me if you're interested, (I'm fairly local to you)...
  6. Igor23

Whiteline Anti-lift kit fitted

Well, speaking as someone who has fitted both WALK and Eibach ARB's, I can honestly say that all trace of understeer has vanished and the feedback from the steering has sharpened up incredibly, as I had sportlines fitted at the same time, I had the wheel alignment done, so I would advise doing...
  7. Igor23

As Hurdy says, if you're fitting ARB's, then it does make sense to fit the WALK at the same time, as the subframe does need to be removed to get to the ARB mounting clamps, it does make an incredible difference to the handling, bye bye understeer, just grip, grip and more grip :D
  8. Igor23

And here's a crappy cameraphone pic of mine being fitted 3 weeks ago:
  9. Igor23

Top 10 non bhp increasing or appearance enhancing modifications for the MK2 Leon

Well, let's see, sportlines are good, but combined with Eibach ARB's and the WALK it's sensational, absolutely no understeer whatsoever, the Forge quickshift isn't half bad either, the dogbone inserts have stopped any kind of wheelhop, and I'm waiting on a set of BSH drop links for the rear...
  10. Igor23

Change in design of TFSi engine. Important issue with fuel pump and engine wear

Changed mine when the suspension tweaks were fitted, 23.5k, 11k on stage 2+:
  11. Igor23

ITG Pics and opinions please

Logs, arse dyno, I think this thread is getting a little strange or even (pub landlord mode on) :confused:
  12. Igor23

Bought an FR. hate the ride.

Having just swapped the Pro-Kit for Sportlines, I have a spare set of Prolines available if you're looking to save a few quid...
  13. Igor23

Aero front bumper, opinions on this

No pics yet, too filthy, will get some at the inaugural Monster Motorsport RR day on Saturday, it's a little closer to the ground, so easy does it over the speed bumps...
  14. Igor23

Yeah, true, but the splitter does have an aerodynamic effect over 60 mph, I'd wager the skirts don't....
  15. Igor23

I've tried but failed to see the sense in the skirts, they seem to lose their jacking point covers on a regular basis, and don't seem to offer any kind of aerodynamic advantage, they just add weight, I'd rather spend the money on stiffer ARB's, oh wait a mo, I have :D
  16. Igor23

He's not the only one, and skirts are for girls :p
  17. Igor23

Factory fit reverse parking sensors have packed up!

Reverse switch broken/shorting out?
  18. Igor23

Best Ride Height

If you're worried about lowering too much, try the Eibach Prolines instead of the Sportlines, the drop is more subtle...
  19. Igor23

Iridium Spark Plugs 2.0T?

Oh yes indeedy, they're worth it, improved the pickup and mpg, runs smoother too...
  20. Igor23

Your 2 best - Mk2

Not enough of the best colour in here:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.