Search results

1. Revo Stage 2+ Test Cupra - Check!

I am in Athens as well... Can you tell me where in Athens I can get the fuel pump for my Cupra? Thanks
  2. Regal Autosport Vf Engineering RS/S S3

Hi Ryan, I think Jonny was talking of runs starting from 30mph in second until 100mph not 0-100 or 0-130mph.... :) Thanks for the comparison Johnny.... :D
  3. Regal Autosport Vf Engineering RS/S S3

Jonnyc, When will you get the chance to see some independent dyno figures alongside other cars being dyno'd? Reason why is I am doing a buildout on my car and have been looking at three options: 1. Staying with the K04 and installing APR intercooler, Snow Performance water/meth kit, APR HPFP...
  4. 2007 Cupra 4 wheel drive project

Sorry for the delay :) If we are going to do it it will be done this month. :) I was wondering if anyone has experience in stand-alone Haldex controllers or know of one that is active system that can be used in this setup. Best scenario is to reuse the ECU and activate the 4wd drive...
  5. Which intake for Cupra?

I will talk with Forge for the Leon Cupra 2007 version that has the cold air attachment. I think they finally have one as the Cupra is different then the normal 2 liter TFSI motors...
  6. Which intake for Cupra?

I am looking at replacing my stock airbox. The Dblilas makes sense by using fresh air into a ram feed vs open air filter breathing hot air. I do want the engine noise that the open air intake offers so my question is between the two does the Dbilas allows the flutter and other noises out that...
  7. Quaife Atb Differential

Would you know if stage 2+ would be the best for street and occasionally road track use? I don"t want to lose the ease of driving in Greek traffic and would want the clutch to last with 335-350 bhp with corresponding torque levels... Thanks...
  8. Quaife Atb Differential

Thanks for letting us know... Now I will get one put in as the car currently just spins... I can make it spin in third with our roads here in Greece and when I up the power to over 335bhp then I know it will be spinning unless the Quaife is installed.... My brothers M3 has a diff. from the...
  9. Quaife Atb Differential

Thanks for the info... How much did it cost you to put it in? Also should I get a clutch as well so I put both in at the same time? I am putting in the S3 intercooler as well as a downpipe and intake. I have the revo stage 1 but I want to put in an uprated fuel pump with the stage 2+ code...
  10. Quaife Atb Differential

Have you put it on yet? If you did how much of a difference did it make? Also I am thinking of doing it so who would you recommend in Athens to install it? Thanks...
  11. Can Cupra be de-catted?

There are 2 catalytic converters... one with the downpipe and one before the resonator box. The second one you can remove as well as the resonator box if you want to but ideally if you want more power then go with a downpipe as well as a 200cell hi-flow cat... leave out the second cat...
  12. Exhaust Resonator - Cupra

Yes and replace with straight pipe... That is all I did and it sounds great to MY ears... Now you might or might not like it since car sounds are left up to the individual taste :) Let me know what you think when you have it done... I will see if I can find someone with a cam to take some...
  13. Exhaust Resonator - Cupra

All dealers should be able to REVO your car... No obvious problems with the fuel pump so far but I am installing a downpipe and a p-flo intake so we will see.... ESP works in 4th gear on our roads so I am looking for a bigger tire combo for the car.. I like the 255/35 18 but don't know if it...
  14. Bluetooth 'Store' voice command

Just say "Save" works for me.... :)
  15. Exhaust Resonator - Cupra

So far I have been playing around with the exhaust on my Cupra and I founded that if you take off the stock resonator and second CAT that will give you a much better sound especially if you keep the stock muffler on. The car now growls when you accelerate and it is a deep sound dued to the...
  16. 2007 Cupra 4 wheel drive project

If it looks like I can do it I will post the project details here on SEATCUPRA... I should have an answer by the end of this month... :)
  17. Largest tire width allowed?

Well I am still researching for tire sizes for the Cupra.... Car now has around 320-330bhp and I can even get the traction control system to kick in in 4th gear with the stock p-zero's.... Did not want to change them until I wore them down somewhat and after 7000km's the fronts are looking flat...
  18. Problems with seat stereo

Mine has been doing the same thing especially when the weather is very hot. SEAT is replacing mine and from what I understand this is happening enough times that they are aware of the defect....
  19. de-cat pipe

You should look at removing the resonator that is under the left passenger location of the exhaust system... Not much on HP gain but it gives the car a very good sound without resonating in the cabin... My car has been driven like this for a few months and no one has said anything negative...
  20. Exhaust Resonator - Cupra

After driving the car without a resonator for more then a month I love it... When I first removed the resonator I was worried about resonance especially with the rear passengers but no one has complained and it actually sounds like an after market exhaust. Thumbs up on this modification.... Now...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.