Search results

1. DIY Radar - Front Assist Not Available

2017 Seat Leon ST 184 tdi (so facelift) “Front Assist not available” came up after I changed from 18” to 17” wheels and added a full sized spare but around the same time I hit a pheasant at about 15 mph with no damage seen. Adding a full sized spare which on an estate is way behind the rear...
  2. Cupra tdi insurance Group is wrong..

Well I did a little number crunching on this lot; http://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?page=2&q=seat+ibiza&utf8=%E2%9C%93 Basically; All Ibiza .. 7.5% have been written off (for year of 2005) All Ibiza .. 4.8% have been written off (for year of 2006) .. so say 5% average. Cupra Petrols ...
  3. Rear boot leak at button

I have had a damp boot for a while and after drying out the carpet and leaving a seat down to dry out the boot I went hunting last night. So this may help someone. The water was on the plastic sill when you opened the boot - sometimes to right as you look in and sometimes at the catch. It...
  4. Cupra Front brake pads DIY

Well I read the stories on here.. and chose to ignore them:redface: .. well mostly.. Take them to a garage if not technically pretty competant .. if you are happy with repairing their damage (I am not.. so DIY and do it right once...:whistle:) In another 3 years time there will be articles...
  5. DIY clutch fitting Cupra tdi

Well I searched and found nothing... there is a bit on Briskoda; maybe this will help someone else. 2005 Cupra tdi needing Sach sports/organic clutch from JBS fitted (after 18k miles on stock with 312 ftlbs from Star Performance on stock car)... doing a DIY clutch; Not the easiest clutch...
  6. Oil Filter in Cupra Tdi 2005

Please note for those of you with early Cupra Tdi engines (mine is around engine number BPX001500 and is an 05 registered car) that the oil filter is wrong in the dealer parts list and Purflux catalogue :doh::rolleyes: This is on my sample of one;) They list Oil filter 071115562A made by...
  7. Cruise Control DIY

I got there :clap: .. Cruise control fitted DIY with VAGCOM to activate on Cupra Tdi Used Erwin to make sure of wiring .. but it is all doable .. the biggest problem I had was getting the crimps/terminals to insert in the plugs. Wurth sold me some as this is who the dealers/aftermarket buy...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.