Search results

1. heinbloed100

True MPG of the new cupra!!!!!!

So far I have done 10000km, fuel consumption: 9,5l/100km. This means 24,7 MPG(US) or 29,7MPG(Imp). Don't know which one you are using.
  2. heinbloed100

New Leon Cupra - VW Eos or ???

Which one do you mean? 2.0 FSI or 2.0 TFSI? Because there is no 2.0 TSI... EOS is for comfort and cruising, CUPRA is for more for racing...
  3. heinbloed100

Secret Clima Functions

Is far as I know these channels only work for the Altea. Switching to mono mode works, I like this feature!
  4. heinbloed100

You might not believe it, but Cupra Ordered! - and is here!

You don't need an excuse, you are on a mission! Mission "Running in"... :D
  5. heinbloed100

Climate Control

Never trust your displays! :D They are only making fun you. In fact the revs are changing but for calming down the driver you cannot see it. Same with water temperature etc.
  6. heinbloed100

Heel and toe in new Cupra?

Usually the power will be cut off if you hit the brake (don't know after what time, the mentioned 2sec's?) for safety reasons. For example if something is blocking the throttle to move to the neutral position this is useful for everday use, of course not for racing...
  7. heinbloed100

Revo map for NEW Mk2 Leon Cupra

Perhaps they do it to differentiate the S3 from Cupra and probably because the turbocharger of the Cupra is cheaper. But I have just read some rumours about the GTi Edition 30: this shall have the same part numbers as the S3. Strange... :confused: I suppose we have to wait a little longer...
  8. heinbloed100

Here I have written something about it: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1250384&postcount=10 Certainly not complete, but I think some of the main differeneces, except of the compression ratio.
  9. heinbloed100

Don't think that has to be discussed again... Has been discussed here and in german forums it is the same. The engines have different compression ratios, the S3 has a twinscroll, the Cupra does NOT have one, for example. The part numbers are also different.
  10. heinbloed100

@coxw: Nice, but don't you have an Audi S3? The Cupra has a different enginge (turbocharger, exhaust system, ...), are you sure you will get the same software? Some weeks ago I have written an email to MTM and they told me, that they are just preparing the software for the Cupra. And at this...
  11. heinbloed100

Cupra vs FR front bumper.

Is it painted with the same color as the mirrors and the door pillars.
  12. heinbloed100

That's right, the view isn't great. But you could get used to it, I'm more worried about my alloys...
  13. heinbloed100

Is it that different than in germany? Besides that you're driving and parking on the wrong side... ;)
  14. heinbloed100

Why? Are you a girl?? :confused: ;) :D
  15. heinbloed100

inferi cupra aero

Don't like that at all. Looks somehow cheap and like these wannabe cars that are not.
  16. heinbloed100

Winter Pack option on the new Cupra

I know, cause I live here and ordered Xenon and winterpack. ;)
  17. heinbloed100

Hmm, then there is a difference between UK and Germany.
  18. heinbloed100

Winterpack for the Cupra contains the heated jets and the headlamp washers.
  19. heinbloed100

In germany you could never order heated seats for the Cupra. There is a winter pack available for the Lion King without heated seats and another more expensive one with heated seats for the rest of the bunch.
  20. heinbloed100

The autocar review

You're right. The engines are definitely not the same as I've said in another thread.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members