Search results

1. B3NPM_Cupra

Boost spike problem, with video..(fixed page3)

i really think its overboosting due to the extreme cold as its nothin like when i replaced the n75 when i had the car.
  2. B3NPM_Cupra

Red Mk3 with colour coded bump strips?

Heres a good pic of the two, just to make you miss it more, lol. i gota say i miss mine and its only in the bodyshop for two weeks.
  3. B3NPM_Cupra

Red Mk3 with colour coded bump strips?

my mate has your car now, i could be wrong but im sure he was thinking of selling. i could always ask if you want?
  4. B3NPM_Cupra

Onvi Ibiza Cupra

Yea lookin good, mine is currently getin a full respray, cant wait to get it back in its original glory of colour.
  5. B3NPM_Cupra

Need somebody with VAG-COM

cheers bud, where bouts in b'ham you from then? my car is being resprayed at the moment so when i get it back (7-10 days) i will be fitting my bucket seats. and will need to turn off the side airbags.
  6. B3NPM_Cupra

Need somebody with VAG-COM

im in need of sombody with full vag-com near tamworth (b'ham) area? Need to turn off seat airbags. help much apreciated. thanks.
  7. B3NPM_Cupra

secondary water pump fault

only held in by two little rubber strap things
  8. B3NPM_Cupra

secondary water pump fault

as you look at the engine bay its tucked under the slam panel on the left hand side
  9. B3NPM_Cupra

K03s Map??

just looking into this k03s option as car is stripped for a respary at the moment, prob cant afford it tho as i bought new seats too. k03s much quicker thann k03 then...worth it would you say?
  10. B3NPM_Cupra

Could someone look at their ibiza and answer this question please.

give a1 b2 and so on a whirl.....will only run poo as said
  11. B3NPM_Cupra

Insurance?

mines 600 notes at the moment, 5 years ncb. 23. nothin declared yet tho....reminds me i must sort that out
  12. B3NPM_Cupra

Getting hold of HID

8000k...its in the sig.....i had 6000k on my old Type R but thought this time i would go a little bluer as you ca get normal bulbs that are quite like 6000k and i wanted to stand out (as if i didnt anyway in a yellow car)
  13. B3NPM_Cupra

K03s Map??

im running boost 9 timing 7 on a k03......so i shud just be able to bolt a k03s on then...hmmmmm
  14. B3NPM_Cupra

Getting hold of HID

had HID's in main headlights for a while now no probs £80 ebay job, been in the car 7 months or so now. just ordered a set for the fogs, £50 all in from hong kong on ebay....keep you posted as to the quality when i get them.
  15. B3NPM_Cupra

K03s Map??

I have revo stage 2 at the moment on a k03, but what would i need done to the map if i was to fit a k03s turbo if anything?
  16. B3NPM_Cupra

Ibiza cupra front seats.

My seats are well squeaky too, Heres my answer to the prob bought them today, 6 months of squeaking was enough to drive me mad.... not everyones cup of tea though
  17. B3NPM_Cupra

Braided brake hoses?

anyone point me in the direction to get some braided hoses for the standard ibiza cupra brakes?
  18. B3NPM_Cupra

Ibiza MK3 CD player

was fitting a bass controller and the circuit board out of the original HU touched some metal and shorted out.
  19. B3NPM_Cupra

Ibiza MK3 CD player

and if your interested i have a cupra cd changer im goin to put on ebay ( no cartridge though (£20 on ebay for a new one). As said the cabel should already be there in the boot...then just put a sub on and your sorted. i prviously did the stereo conversion and all was fine for 4 months untill...
  20. B3NPM_Cupra

help!!!!!! aquamist

I would say yes as ignition live is the same as permenent live.......just switched via ignition but if you are wiring your own switch then i cant see why not.....although you may want to wait for craigs response.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.