Search results

1. OllieL

About to sell Seat Ibiza MK2 cupra GTi 16v - white

Did you sell this? If not then let me know!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. OllieL

My Mk2 Ibizas, Beetle, Corrado and Golf Cabbies + Jetta. Think I have a car problem?

On the hunt for a black mk2 ibiza Cupra sport GTi again : ) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. OllieL

My Mk2 Ibizas, Beetle, Corrado and Golf Cabbies + Jetta. Think I have a car problem?

So, this hasn't been updated for a while Turns out I did get a caddy, who'd a knew!!! Ollie
  4. OllieL

Cupra or Cupra R Front Bumper

I hope that wasn't supposed to prove they look better Ollie
  5. OllieL

Brummy's MkII Golf...Retro fun...

I'll take em back from you in px ; ) Get some proper wheels for once in your life ; )
  6. OllieL

That's what I did ; ) but I wasn't trying to be scene. Just a true wheel lover Also I have my th splits and bbs rf splits that would look the ticket on your car. Talk to me ; )
  7. OllieL

Thanks for that Do like the look of CH's on a Leon, but have been done to death a bit now. Have a few other idea too, but we shall see what happens. Think I do need a bumper change though, pre-facelift bumpers look so dated! Ollie
  8. OllieL

Also is there anything else I need to know regarding swapping new bumpers on to old? All mount up the same? Which bits are hard to get? Fogs a PITA to get? Or will the older ones fit? Ollie
  9. OllieL

I think you should get them over to Cecil and have them shining!!! Ollie
  10. OllieL

Been out the seat game for a while but am expecting to be picking up a pre facelift Cupra up from a mate this week. Have plans of a rear Cupra R bumper with the exhaust hole smoothed out, but am struggling to find an FR/ Cupra front bumper to finish the front end With no classified on here...
  11. OllieL

You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When........

When you're on the verge of buying another one Ollie
  12. OllieL

Ultimate Dubs?/
  13. OllieL

My silver mk3 cupra - NOW SOLD-BMW E46 325ci BOUGHT

Wish you'd have sold this to me so I could have fitted the RS's off the Raddo Looks like you're going the same way though anyway Let me know if you would sell this in the future Good luck with the progress Ollie
  14. OllieL

Flip key

Oh yes I did Suj It worked perfectly Ask Skot for the part number of the key, that'll be the one you need. Vw sharan I think it was Synced first time, was easy peasy Ollie
  15. OllieL

My old gal.

I bed to differ Owned! But to be fair he was 3 up. However he was also blown away in Coventry too - made him sad Ollie
  16. OllieL

Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

These make me want the thing back :( Ollie
  17. OllieL

Project Woodstock -Rust In Peace. Project Sunset begins on post 98 :D

Push it RED good Tornados for the win Look after the mk2 Miss your face Night club posts ftw Ollie x
  18. OllieL

Mk2 6k Ibiza - Porsche and Lows [Update 19/05/11]

just realised that my old mk2 1.4 tornado red was P907 XUF - brothers Ollie x x
  19. OllieL

Suj's Bora...Now Standard (Workhorse), Then Tracktoy Time :D

It only looked ok low, don't raise it back up That big nose of yours will be bleeding at standard ride height Oh, and, love you :) Ollie
  20. OllieL

Mk2 6k Ibiza - Porsche and Lows [Update 19/05/11]

Glad someone else saw the light with the teledials mine were 16" though Looks good buddy Ollie
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise