Search results

1. JU5 2 SLY

Rear strut brace

I'm interested and I'll buy it if you're selling.
  2. JU5 2 SLY

COMPETITION: Win a place at an EXCLUSIVE event for the NEW Leon Cupra.

That video saves me a lot of explaining when people ask me 'how?' Some people just can't get their heads around it, this vid makes it a lot clearer.
  3. JU5 2 SLY

Rear strut brace

I have the bottom Integra strut brace but looking to get the Hughes engineering one, so if there's a group buy put me down too.
  4. JU5 2 SLY

Sending you my account now Scott. Enjoy
  5. JU5 2 SLY

I'm in the same boat, I started it at work today but its been a busy day, hope to get it sent to you soon, sorry
  6. JU5 2 SLY

Sure, no problem, will try and put some words together for you tomorrow
  7. JU5 2 SLY

Yeh, my wife loves the 'huh' moment too, so much so shes in fits! Even a rumour that it might be played in cinemas :funk:
  8. JU5 2 SLY

Amazing day, awesome vid, SCN representing! ;-)
  9. JU5 2 SLY

You'll find out on/after the 15th why the slots were limited, it will all make sense then. Well said JC, couldn't of put better the way you described the car. Personally I think I'll wait to 2015/16 before putting in an order when I'm hoping something there will be a little addition to the...
  10. JU5 2 SLY

Amazing is not the word, it was mental! But like Phil said we can't talk about it until the 15th March. I suppose all the waiting around was worth it :-D
  11. JU5 2 SLY

What! Son of a nut cracker! I'm in the taxi now, I should have brought the spy kit. I still don't know much about what's going on. All they said to bring was comfy shoes, maybe they want us to walk home as my taxi driver said he isn't booked to bring me back! I just hope that we get to drive...
  12. JU5 2 SLY

I'm being picked up around the same time for my slot at 1.30. I just hope its dry tomorrow!
  13. JU5 2 SLY

That's what I thought! I'm confused now because the hotel address that I was given if I wanted to drive is at Minster-on-Sea and the said the venue is about a mile away. I'm completely thrown now, haven't got a clue what's going on. Are there any tracks near there?
  14. JU5 2 SLY

SEAT gave me a call today and they're not giving anything away about the day. They said they will call tomorrow to organised transport but I said that I would prefer to drive myself. I've even got myself booked in for a full set of tyres (Verd Vortis :D) because of the excitement. However...
  15. JU5 2 SLY

Yep, see you there wherever it is meant to be. Looking forward to it Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  16. JU5 2 SLY

Holy cow! I couldn't believe it, I never win anything lol. Had to break it to the wife that I won't be taking her shopping this weekend, suits me perfectly :-D Can't wait!
  17. JU5 2 SLY

Santapod 18th January Paul walker

Yeh I can imagine, I think I'll leave at 6
  18. JU5 2 SLY

What time do the gates open?
  19. JU5 2 SLY

I'm going to be there but my LCR is in the bodyshop :-( going in my bros fiat coupe. I'm trying to leave early also
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise