Search results

1. neilandbob

sold !!!!!!!!!

yep cant complain really another garage offered me £11,750 and another £10,500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . glasses guide is showing £13,200 with 12000 miles on the clock otherwise its £12,650 ish . I thought they would hold there price better but it just shows u dont get more with all the added extra's
  2. neilandbob

sold !!!!!!!!!

bought audi replicas , should have kept the 17's !!!!!!!!!!!
  3. neilandbob

sold !!!!!!!!!

seems seat are over run with fr's at the moment no surprise really there trying to sell them over 15 grand a piece down here some with more miles on the clock than mine , they give u pitance when trading in then make a mint .... robbing b@@@@@@@ [:@]
  4. neilandbob

sold !!!!!!!!!

all i got is the wheels , no other extras , 56 plate 12500 miles only , the best i got was £12,500 through a dealer and he was saying he's struggling to find a buyer for it cos it hasn't got standard wheels
  5. neilandbob

sold !!!!!!!!!

got 2 others as well :)
  6. neilandbob

sold !!!!!!!!!

after 18 months living with the tdi fr i've sold it :( needed something bigger now after having a little one . sorry to see it go a little bit but wont miss the hard ride , felt like the nodding dog from churchill's !!!! , tip for anyone wanting 19" wheels forget it ! makes the car worse to...
  7. neilandbob

17-18 inch wheels

no idea , what were u thinking of ?
  8. neilandbob

Tyre road noise/tyre choice

got nineteens on mine with enduro tyres , sounds bloody awful when slowin down , not 2 good when excelerating , in fact never buy mid budget tyres !!! Has anyone done a poll on which is the best tyre to go for ? i've got to change them its doing my head in :help:
  9. neilandbob

Test drive

had my 56 plate valued against another motor all they would give me was £12,450 , only got 11,600 miles on the clock !
  10. neilandbob

17-18 inch wheels

where is the best place to purchase either of the above second hand , there doesn't seem to be anybody on here thats upgrading there wheels !!!!:(
  11. neilandbob

SCN overrun by Leon MK2 issues?

only problem i got with mine is rusty wheel hubs (common problem ) and steering wheel being a touch of centre ! oh and the kids with sticky fingers :)
  12. neilandbob

Picked up the K1 today..

i've mentioned this before , had tracking looked at and everything is where it should be ... but it is bloody annoying :(
  13. neilandbob

how much is it worth ???

cant i sold them hehehehe trying to do a swap with anybody + £200 notes bargain hey !!
  14. neilandbob

New boy thinking of buying

for 2 grand more u get a 170bhp fr - chip it nearly 200bhp ! no which i prefer lol lol lol lol :bleh:
  15. neilandbob

how much is it worth ???

need something a big bigger plus when u get to my age a bit more comfort lol
  16. neilandbob

New boy thinking of buying

mine for £13500 lol
  17. neilandbob

how much is it worth ???

how much do u think i'll get for my leon frtdi with 11300 miles on the clock ? 16 months old ? on a 56 plate bog standard with 19" wheels and a mini mod ????
  18. neilandbob

Picked her up today

has it any wheels lol cant c any !!! nice motor though :)
  19. neilandbob

LCR Wheels on FR TDi

got some nice 19" audi replicas if your interested ther on mine at the mo ?
  20. neilandbob

new wheels !!!!!

they do but they had none left , and they wasn't getting anymore in