Search results

1. Nick_J

favourite pic of your car

One of my current favourites : Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Nick_J

Anti perforation warranty

Alexis; No I have not. Maybe I should ask for a copy.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Nick_J

Hello, thanks for the input from everyone. I would also be interested to know how many other Leon's have this issue. It doesn't sound so isolated now. I have pretty much exhausted my options, my local dealership are no help and Seat UK can't do much without the dealerships involvement. They...
  4. Nick_J

Hi, yes I have also been in contact with Seat UK who were more helpful. However they take their lead from the dealership as they are the ones who have seen the car (along with the bodyshop). After speaking to Seat UK, the car does not necessarily have to have a seat service history according...
  5. Nick_J

Hi, I own a 2006 LCR that I have recently noticed has paint bubbling on the roof. The problem seems to be (confirmed by a seat approved body shop) moisture getting in between the roof and side panel of the car at the roof gutter weld join. From what I understand this anti-perforation, rust...
  6. Nick_J

how many miles has everybody done??

38,004 in a Standard 2006 LCR :-)
  7. Nick_J

Standard Headunit Connects2 Ipod Adapter

Hi, Right this old topic again... I have now got round to fitting this connects2 adapter, but where have other Mk1 Leon owners harnessed the earth to? I cant see an 'easy' place to attach this to behind the radio. The earth cable is only 20cm long max. Thanks Nick
  8. Nick_J

Randomage, ok great thank you. This connector does look like it will do the job. I was starting to struggle for what connector I actually needed to ask for from the original company I ordered from, now I'm more certain with your response. Thanks everyone for the help,
  9. Nick_J

Mikey, when I load your link I get a blank page. Any chance you can put the web address? Thanks
  10. Nick_J

Hi, Ok thanks for the replies. I brought this off a company on ebay (oh dear!). The adapter I received is basically this: http://www.connects2.co.uk/ProductInformation.aspx?id=11933&p=CTASTIPOD001.2 White connects2 box, same adapter cable. (This is the same as in your link Molehill_Mike)...
  11. Nick_J

All, I have recently brought an '06 LCR with standard Aura Headunit but no CD changer (ie no 6 CD stack in the glovebox). I brought a connects2 adapter (CTVSTX001) which is supposed to fit into the back of the headunit to connect an ipod / iphone etc. However, the connector supplied...
  12. Nick_J

Can you still find them

Hi, long time since I last posted here. I was looking for 3-4months for a low mileage example and finally found this one in mid march. A Jan 06 (55) Plate LCR 225 in Black with 30k miles, FSSH too. It certainly wasn't cheap but I'm happy having the car I want! Keep searching, hopefully one...
  13. Nick_J

Mk4 TDI FR still available?

Haha all want a slice of the action!! :)
  14. Nick_J

Fair enough, good luck :)
  15. Nick_J

you wont find a MK4 FR TDi in better condition than my one tho ;) :) In the link below
  16. Nick_J

56 plate FR alloy wheel paint

Heres the post; http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1770907&postcount=7
  17. Nick_J

RUM4MO, I know what you mean, why cant manufacturers get their act together and sort these alloy paint codes out! I found a thread on here last night, I think it was for either an Ibiza Cupra or Leon cupra where a guy who does alloy refurbishing recommended this paint code, he said its not THE...
  18. Nick_J

To bring an old thread back, I have AGAIN touched an alloy, about 10mm long along a kerb. Why have kerbs..... Has anyone tried using this? and if so what type of match is the paint...
  19. Nick_J

Weitec Hicon GT / Ultra GT / general coilover query for Cupra TDI

I think I paid about £500 for them over 2 years ago. now they are probably slightly cheaper. Still going strong, no complaints :)
  20. Nick_J

tyre wear

Or get geometry of the suspension re aligned to reduce camber