Search results

1. Tomer 20VT

What did you and your MK2 do today?

got my FR serviced engine : oil change + spark plugs (Motul 8100 X-cess , mann filter and denso IK22 spark plugs) gearbox: oil change (vw genuine oil and filter) brakes : front and rear disc+pads+brake fluid (front DBA T3 discs+dba pads , rear Brembo discs+ ATE pads , Castrol react performance...
  2. Tomer 20VT

Turbo Discharge Pipe Conversion Kit

hi guys is anyone of you using these pipes? did you notice a difference after installing the pipes? and my last question is, which kit would you choose (the ebay "made in china" or Spulen which is twice more expensive)? my car is 2011 FR 2.0tsi thank you in advance
  3. Tomer 20VT

Leon Cupra R25

which parts are needed for this brake swap? any other changes need to be made in the suspention?
  4. Tomer 20VT

Rear lights

ipd56 , how much did you pay for them?
  5. Tomer 20VT

K04 MK3 Ibiza Cupra Track Ready - RIP

your C pillar bar , what other cars does it fit? where did you get it from? 10x
  6. Tomer 20VT

C Pillar Bar

double post , sorry
  7. Tomer 20VT

C Pillar Bar

double post , sorry
  8. Tomer 20VT

C Pillar Bar

i didn't find any ibiza pics but there are some golfs search on google ( i can't post links yet)
  9. Tomer 20VT

C Pillar Bar

Hi Does anyone have C pillar bar on his mk3? if so , which one fits? any improvment in handling/cornering
  10. Tomer 20VT

seat ibiza mk3 4x4 project!!!!

:coolthumb מדהים , תמשיך לעדכן !!
  11. Tomer 20VT

interior door handle has broken - SOS!

i guess that you are from Israel check in these places: www tg-parts.co.il www maagar.co.il/maagar/cgi/maagar.pl www yazdib.com/
  12. Tomer 20VT

What Coilovers

the Weitec are pretty good for me , the ride comfort hasn't changed alot but there is a huge difference in the handling. one of my friends bought Vmaxx and after a couple of months he noticed that one of them was leaking.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.