Search results

1. hstjern

Seat Leon 1.4 TGI trim level

You won't have the LED on the doors and pianoblack plastic around the ventsthat's more of a design gimmick I would say. There might be some more small bits and pieces, try and find an old brochure online and that might give you some more info, but its not that much of a difference more than what...
  2. hstjern

Seat Leon 1.4 TGI trim level

I'm guessing its a Style but with FR alcantara seats (was available as an option on style) and also LED matrix lights. I would say its a good mix, you get the best of two worlds. Style isn't as "hard", the FR are a bit lower so the Style version give a softer ride.
  3. hstjern

seat have released some software updates

The dealer must have meant that the next facelift or Leon will support Wireless Carplay. Wireless Carplay requires a WIFI connection and as far as I know none of the pre-facelift Leons offers that.
  4. hstjern

Leon 2016 facelift???

Just noticed that on Seat.se (sweden) it isn't possible to build the Leon anymore. They have added the additional info "only stock cars" on the 5 door and ST Leon. I know they say facelift for 2017, but could that mean Facelift for MY2017?
  5. hstjern

Door rattles!!

How did it go, any luck?
  6. hstjern

frozen sat nav screen

Well, I took down notes of SW and HW version on the infotainment system so if they update the system it should show there. A bit OT but still, where is the GPS antenna located on the Leon? Just realised the MK3 doesn't have a roof antenna.
  7. hstjern

LED headlights in snow

There is a brilliant solution to doors frozen stuck, use silicon spray. I have used it on all my cars in both UK and Sweden and never had a problem with doors frozen stuck. These days U can even get it with a spongy top so its dead easy to apply. Crc is one brand that offers it for cars.
  8. hstjern

frozen sat nav screen

Tried my GPS for the first time this week when heading up North in Sweden and experienced the same problem as the creator of this thread has. Figured out that if I press and hold the radio On/Off button, and keep pressing it for around 10 seconds (after the radio first turns off) you basically...
  9. hstjern

New Leon ST alor blue owner [some pictures now online]

Flippin gorgeous car, with the right config as well and the right choice of colour too. Id say its a good thing they don't offer the kermit green metallic in the ST version. Would never be able to decide which one to go for. Quick question. Was the footrest and pedal chaps tricky to install, or...
  10. hstjern

New Things you've Learned about your Leon...

In my Ibiza I just flash the full beams once after I turned off the engine and it stays on for about 30 seconds. Maybe its the same on the Leon.
  11. hstjern

Phone contacts...

Are we only talking Android devices here or have any of you tried WindowsPhone and/or iPhone? And what Android versions are we talking about? I know my mates has been talking about BT issues with headset and so on with later versions of Android on the S3 (4.something). Found a few possible...
  12. hstjern

Leon TGI

;) I wouldn't say Sweden is better. While you lot has had DAB around for 10 years the Swedish government are still thinking if Digital is the right way forward lol. Oh, and every time I'm over in Reading I see people driving their motorcycles, in Sweden I have to wait until flippin March-April...
  13. hstjern

Seat Easy Connect - Phone - No Network

8.1.2 that was released last week is aperantly solving most of the iOS8 BT issues. You might have to do a "general - reset - Reset all settings" to get it to work. As always, make a backup before you do this and make sure you ONLY are choosing "reset all settings" and NOT the erase option. This...
  14. hstjern

Bike Carrying

@Doug m Great info regarding the Saris Bones, was looking at getting one of thoose as an option instead of having to fork out 1200 for a towbar. When it comes to roofrack I'm more concerned about how I get the bike up on the roof in an easy way. Have never installed a bike on roofrack tho...
  15. hstjern

I-Tech ibiza 1.2 TSI

The 1,2 TSI 105bhp is a lovely little engine, fun to drive and decent performance. I never got even close to the numbers MPG numbers listed by Seat, but that's prob more down to how I drive. Hopefully they have fixed all the issues with this engine that I've read about and happened also to me...
  16. hstjern

Leon TGI

Upgraded car and fueltype from an Ibiza 1,2 TSI to a 1,4 TGI. Methane is good ****..:)
  17. hstjern

Bike Carrying

I know its a pricier option, but have you looked into getting a detachable towbar and using that with a bike carrier? Just got a quote on my Leon MK3 5D without the "towbar prep" as an option. The garage wanted 1200 for a Seat Original towbar. (labour cost around 600 included)
  18. hstjern

Seat ibiza FR 1.2 tsi question good engine?

One thing I noticed with my 1.2 TSI ecomotice is that I just need to turn the key quickly to start it, I don't need to hold it untill the car has started and then release it. (like mk GF's 1.4 85Hp Mk5 Ibza) Not sure this is at all a unique to the models that has Start/stop, but its pretty nice...
  19. hstjern

Seat ibiza FR 1.2 tsi question good engine?

Check if you have a button next to the cig.lighter, should be a A with a circle around it. That one is used to turn the start stop function off.
  20. hstjern

My new Ibiza 1.2 TSI sportrider!

Saw your post regarding a phone holder in another thread, do you have any pics of it ? Cheers Hans
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.