Search results

1. Rikko

Seat Leon Mk1 FY55VMT

Yeah so I see mate, thanks for the input :)
  2. Rikko

Seat Leon Mk1 FY55VMT

Anyone own or seen FY55VMT? I am looking to find this car and owner
  3. Rikko

Seat Leon Mk1 FY55VMT

Hey guys and girls i am looking for my old Leon last know location was the Tamworth area around 3 years ago, registration is FY55VMT it is a silver Leon Cupra R. if anyone can help i would appreciate it. many thanks
  4. Rikko

Tarox 6pots

By this I take it you mean calipers are all the same it's the bracket that's different?
  5. Rikko

Tarox 6pots

Guys My mate is selling some tarox 6 pots off his Ibiza cupra, my question is will they wit my LCR ok or not? Cheers Rikko
  6. Rikko

Seat leon supercopa parts availability? PICTURES OF BUMPER AND WINGS FITTED!

Leons leon where did you get the seat sport part numbers from? ive been in touch with seat sport and they sent me a catalogue but it wont open she she is resending it, as im looking at handling options. Rikko
  7. Rikko

Can we get some photos up as I'm interested to see what these look like, also Xsport do all panels except roof for LCR so good weight reduction mod just not sure of standard of finished products
  8. Rikko

What wheels you guys running? and think you need the full lot else will look poor ie single wheel nut and converted hub else if you just spacer them out its gonna look pants< just my opinon though i maybe proved wrong by the pix when there up. Rikko
  9. Rikko

Mirror covers

Hey guys Can someone please tell me how I go about removing my door mirror covers please as one is scuffed and need to get it off to repair it. Much appreciated Rikko :censored:
  10. Rikko

The possesed 1

Fraid not turbo, just smoke chromed the wheels and added another trip to ring to her tally apart from that focusing more on my golf track car now.
  11. Rikko

What engine mounts are people running and feedback please

Guys Im looking at putting new engine mounts in my LCR but want to know what you guys are running and how your finding them Cheers Rikko
  12. Rikko

Forge 007p service,

Cheers mate just done this as was fitting 4bar fpr and i think its safe to say my dv is :censored: and in need of a service so will get this sorted tomorrow. Rikko p.s D.K be in touch soon mate regarding charge pipe just been busy trying to sort employment out
  13. Rikko

Forge 007p service,

Silly question but how have you been pressure testing your 007 please. Rikko
  14. Rikko

Convertible

Guys Any advice on getting the green fury stuff that seems to attach its self to black trim off of a convertible roof before applying a roof protector to keep it clean. Many thanks Rikko
  15. Rikko

D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

That just proves how observant i really am then :whistle: Rikko
  16. Rikko

D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

Dk do you have headlight protectors as your lights look to stick out a little further than where the body work stops, also did you get your stickers on the underside of your bonnet custom made or from the suppliers. Rikko
  17. Rikko

£32 for a radio code????

This happened to me first time the battery went flat but i fought a good fight and told them that the code should have been filled in in the relevant slot on the PDI as the car would have left the factory with the code written or stuck somewhere, ending up in the STEALER backing down and me...
  18. Rikko

Lcr gauges

Same here whats the benifits (more accurate)
  19. Rikko

leon cupra custom fmic install thread, NOW WITH LOGS POST INSTALL

I appoligize for hacking the thread in advance but can anyone tell me the ID of the hoses on the Forge FMIC are they 60mm or 63mm. Your help would be much appreciated. Cheers Rikko
  20. Rikko

The possesed 1

You cant go wrong mate i love mine wouldn't change it for the world.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.