Search results

1. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Been following this since the beginning and truly gutted it might come to an end and it's not even my car, what sort of costs would you be looking at to put it through the IVA tests? You've ploughed so much money, time and effort into it and it's amazing the skills you have, have you looked...
  2. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

As said above get on to INA about the sump issue seen them deal with some issues they had with some other sumps I believe and they got sorted swiftly.
  3. fuel flap release fix

Old thread revival thanks to slugmaster100 he has solved my years of heart ache and sore pinkies. http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=397507&highlight=Fuel+flap+release Just need to scratch the internal contacts of the switch.
  4. Fuel release not work

Reviving an old thread here, slugmaster100 you legend had my car for like 7 years now and most of those years have been with a non working fuel flap release even after changing the solenoid. Cheers mate you star.
  5. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Really good to see this progressing so well and looks like your cats very comfy in the back too lol. Look forward to more updates.
  6. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Question is what will you do once this project has finished? Good to see your still plodding through Graham look forward to your next updates
  7. had it with knocking noises

How low is the car?
  8. mk 1 LCR Strut Brace

OMP do a red front top strut brace.
  9. 02 lc sounds like hair dryer

They pump fresh air into the cat so the fumes out the exhaust arent so strong on start up and pro long the life of the cat. Once you work on these cars a bit you soon realise that some stuff is just not needed like the sai pump makes noise, takes up room and adds weight lol if you don't want to...
  10. A few electrical issues

Not sure if yours will be the same as my Cupra but behind the dash from below the steering wheel there might be a row of relays and some terminals with 10mm nuts on them should be a switched live (on with ignition) and an earth.
  11. Rear screen wash

Failing pump, kink in tube, dirt in washer jet hole (use a needle to unblock and move the firing point if need be) check pump is pushed into washer bottle probably. If nothing works remove boot trim, unplug tube and spray see how it comes out and go from there
  12. Thinking of selling........ Car WILL be sold on

If you do sell it the buyer will probably get a cracking car after you've spent out on it.
  13. stick or twist- thoughts!

Any car you buy and do stuff that you want to do you'll never get your money back plus new cars normally cost more in modifications as they are newer to the market and the money you have spent on it doing maintainence work and a few other bits could be incurred on a new car if its not been...
  14. Valeo clutch and SMF noise

Shouldn't be making a rattling noise whilst the gear is engaged and driving, mine only chatters on tickover but as said once clutch is pressed it stops
  15. Clock and mileage not being displayed

Wow think out cars are linked lol pulled out 11 and 15 and hey presto it's back working
  16. Clock and mileage not being displayed

Been told to check fuse 11 I think at the end of dash panel to see if its blown
  17. Clock and mileage not being displayed

Hi, as above, I turned my car on tonight everything started fine but I have the red backlight display working but the clock and mileage aren't being displayed. Pulled over turned off engine and pulled key out then restarted and still no clock or mileage displayed. Help please.
  18. Undertrays On or Off?

Would the LCR undertray fit on the leon Cupra?