Search results

1. Diz

Thoughts welcome

No comments at all??? So now I'll just ask, anyone interested if I decide to sell?
  2. Diz

Lowering my Toledo T Sport.

I've put mine on coilovers and the only issue I had was with wheel rubbing on full lock, sorted by putting wheel spacers on. Hope this info helps.
  3. Diz

Thoughts welcome

Hi guys, Just putting it out there and seeing reactions. I'm thinking of changing and after 7 years together my Tolly might be up for sale. It's the rare Tolly 20VT sport, all the power you could want and all the space too. It's Silver, been put on coilovers, wheels are the 17" starfish...
  4. Diz

need new fob wheres best

I had the same problem and replaced mine with a flip key for £65 from a place near merry hill. Where are you based?
  5. Diz

L16 JAY - Super Clean Platinum Grey LCR Project - ***MEGUIARS COMP PICS***

Looking good Jay, A very nice clean example, subtle but stylish with all the right boxes ticked. I saw it at last sundays meet, very nice wheel colour, are they powder coated or sprayed?
  6. Diz

1.8T or V5? Plus, what to pay?

I have to agree with everyone, having been a owner of the V5 and now a proud owner of the 1.8T I have stuck with the latter, owned her for 4 years now and very reliable. I look after her and treat her well and she in return give me miles of smiles and fun. It is however up to you, horses for...
  7. Diz

ScrewedSkull's 1.4 Ibiza Sport *OLLINGE skip to pg10 28.7.11*

Hey they are all yours and you have certainly made them ALL your own and WOW, what a great colour choice too. Bet they look even better in the flesh too ! :D
  8. Diz

Nice Job Charlie ! the girl done GREAT :D
  9. Diz

Getting there Charlie, I'm sure it will look great! :D
  10. Diz

flip key info thread

It should say on your existing key what signal is, thread somewhere in the forum with all the details, and also there is someone selling flip keys in the accessories for sale section. I'm sure if you search the forum threads you will be able to find the details. Hope this helps. :D
  11. Diz

I could be bribed for information??? ;) what say you charlie? :D
  12. Diz

Gezmeister's Seat Leon Cupra - Now gone :( replaced with a lexus :)

Sorry gaz, I noticed my error afterwards, oppsie :redface: I like the new wheels though if that helps me redeem myself???? :lol:
  13. Diz

Phillc's Mk1 Cupra...

Great looking car there phil, plenty of excellent work inside and outside too. :) Thanks for sharing ! :D
  14. Diz

Your SEAT journey, show us your pics!

Great forum, great idea and some great car pics there, I have had so many Seats over the years but I can't believe I didn't take pics of them (what a dumb a**e I am). Heres the list Mk 1 900cc Ibiza in Black Mk 1 1.5 Ibiza SXI in Red Mk 1 1.5 Ibiza, lightweight version in Black Mk 3 Ibiza...
  15. Diz

Toledo Custom Body kit & Leon tsi whit Cupra Body kit

Great looking cars there!
  16. Diz

presentation of my toledo v5 in 20" paris by night p.4

Lovin all you've done to the Tolly, gives me plenty more ideas for my tolly too. Thanks for all the pics along the way too.
  17. Diz

Gezmeister's Seat Leon Cupra - Now gone :( replaced with a lexus :)

I have to agee, not a fan of those seat wheels at all, nice work though.
  18. Diz

decided to buy an ibiza cupra...is there a low mileage unmolested 1 about...

Thats one smart looking beeza you have made there, keep up the good work! :happy::happy:
  19. Diz

Strut brace for leon/toledo

Any update as I'm trying to get a strut brace for my tolly and would love to know if this fits the 1.8 20vt Tolly too?
  20. Diz

Does the rear S badge come off cleanly?

any pics of rears with the 's' badge removed please?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.