Search results

1. Remap Companies In The South

Thanks for the reply. Does the map have a nice smooth power delivery?
  2. Remap Companies In The South

Good evening all I have recently purchased a 2015 Leon Fr ST 184 and would like to get it remapped. Been looking at tuning companies but not sure what one to go with. I also have a 9n3 tdi 1.4 bluemotion that I want to get mapped at the same time. Been looking at the following: 1.) AMD 2.)...
  3. Ko3 hybrid upgrade advice

Cheers for that might have to take you up on that some time!
  4. Ko3 hybrid upgrade advice

yeah she's not bad! looking at putting some porsche calipers on the front of it! then getting a exhaust, not sure what one! and then go hybrid possibly later in the year! His is a old shape blue one has had loads of work done just doesn't feel as quick as it should!
  5. Ko3 hybrid upgrade advice

did you buy a front bumper off me when I lived in Burton? yeah he was shocked as that focus should be rocking about 330bhp!!
  6. Ko3 hybrid upgrade advice

yeah got a blue mk3 cupra!! my mate said he had a little race a while back with you in his focus rs! he said your car was rapid!
  7. Ko3 hybrid upgrade advice

Hey if your selling your hybrid turbo I'd be interested I'm only down the road in Highcliffe! cheers, Matt
  8. Trial fit-Porsche Calipers

I'm also really keen to see how this works as it would be a lot cheaper option that cupra r brembos!
  9. My Daily Mk3 Imperial Blue Ibiza On Porsche Splits!

Hi mate the twists are 17 x 7.5 front with 195/40/17's and rears are 17 x 9'' with 205/40/17's adaptors are fk's 30mm front and 25mm back et on wheels is about 49 if i remember rightly!
  10. My Daily Mk3 Imperial Blue Ibiza On Porsche Splits!

Got a stubby wing mirror for the drivers side the other day but got to get it painted also a green cotton panel filter! and fitting new discs and pads to the rear!
  11. My Daily Mk3 Imperial Blue Ibiza On Porsche Splits!

A few more up to date pics but it is now back on the twists for the winter!
  12. Big Brake Upgrade/porsche/brembo??

where can you can custom adaptors from?
  13. Big Brake Upgrade/porsche/brembo??

cool can you not use porsche boxster rear calipers or something similar with adaptors?
  14. Big Brake Upgrade/porsche/brembo??

Evening all looking into doing a front brake upgrade on my cupra and was wondering if there was a cheaper option than the cupra r brembo kit! seen lots of porsche/brembo calipers on ebay and was wondering if people did adaptors etc? cheers matt.
  15. My black Stg1 Ibiza Cupra mk3 - Replaced with 330CD

Hey nice looking cupra! you got a link for the stubby wing mirror and is it a electric one? cheers matt
  16. The WHEEL Thread

cheers guys always been a favourite wheel of mine!! there also a lot easier to keep clean than the porsche oz's!
  17. The WHEEL Thread

or winter mode! porsche turbo twists 17.7.5 fronts with 195/40/17's and 17 x 9 rears with 205/40/17's et is 52 i think running 30mm adaptors front 25mm back!
  18. The WHEEL Thread

17 x 8.5 porsche oz futura's et 52 running 25mm spacers fronts 35mm back!! and 195/40/17's!!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise