Search results

1. thebeno

bloody beeping help!!!!

always happens on mine, changed the tank under waranty, but now its out of warranty I am happy that its just a minor fault and will clear once summer approaches, nothing to worry about.
  2. thebeno

Pics from clutch & gearbox swap

Beast, whats the function of the CDA?? What is it??
  3. thebeno

Car wont start after fuel filter change

Sorted, cheers all, took a fair few cranks but it's going now. Car feels great after service, guess its like having a blood transfusion!! Just have to wait for temperature to rise before cleaning air con
  4. thebeno

Car wont start after fuel filter change

Any ideas? Have tried cycling ingition many times, but no joy. Removed red plugs off the end then refitted all cables and the old t piece.
  5. thebeno

Cambelt change in Plymouth/Cornwall

alan jeffries plympton
  6. thebeno

Self Servicing

Jesus, it was minus 2 so didn't get it all done, had a nightmare: Was so cold the air con didn't work (I think it does not work below 5 degrees?) Where the hell does the fuel filter go? Could not get the oil filter open Dad pinched my Millers Nightmare!!
  7. thebeno

Self Servicing

Cheers all, have my Pela pump, £30 from the Bay. Have my flush, but will get a refund. Will be a good service have: Air con cleaner Oil Filter Fuel Filter (How big???) Castrol Edge Turbo Diesel Oil Millers 4 Power Plus Collinite 476 Wax
  8. thebeno

Self Servicing

He means to put with the old oil to thin up before you drain!!
  9. thebeno

Self Servicing

OK was intending to splash out on oil due to the money I have saved, do they sell at Halfrauds?
  10. thebeno

Self Servicing

Oh bugger, bought the pump now, never mind it will be cleaner!! Thanks for the tips. Any decent products you use? I used to use Slick 50, not sure how good they are on the PD's though
  11. thebeno

Self Servicing

Admit, it had worried me, maybe just take it in unless my old man can help this week. Cheers Bought a pela pump for the oil. Will get the filters, oil air con cleaner etc from Halfrauds tomorrow. What about that 10k boost stuff, used it on my other cars before. Anything you would recommend?
  12. thebeno

Self Servicing

Hello all, car is out of warranty so will be servicing it myself like my other previous cars. Few questions: There is a sub frams or something? So can't get to the drain plug? I saw a photo somewhere on here of an oil pumper, where can I get one from? How easy is it to drain and fill the...
  13. thebeno

Review of My Stage 2 TDI Remap

How much was the turbo?
  14. thebeno

Fullrun tyres??

got my 452's for 250 a set. you need to haggle with them, i knocked 80 off in the end.
  15. thebeno

Just the rear ARB?

http://www.venommotorsport.com/shop/index.html £206, may invest!! How much for labour?
  16. thebeno

Devonmikeyboys latest dyno run. 263bhp and 440lb at the wheels !

Would be interested in some uprated injectors, JBS think my PD150's would top out at 205bhp, cheapest I have found some is £700+vat
  17. thebeno

Failed MOT dented alloy

Well, went out today and tyre was flat, so ordered a new alloy, trouble is I have this BOGOF Remap at JBS tomorrow morning, can I put the spare on even though its 17"?
  18. thebeno

Failed MOT dented alloy

Not got a pic sorry as its on the inside of alloy have to be under the car to see it. So reshaping might be an option, will look for someone in chesterfield to have a go.
  19. thebeno

Failed MOT dented alloy

Hello all, Car failed MOT yesterday, left front alloy (had for 4 months) had a big dent in, guess I must have hit a pot hole, tyre is ok, no air leaking but the inside of the rim is dented. Can I get this repaired? The chap said being alloy it may smash if they hit it out!! Any...
  20. thebeno

Falken FK452s

I like mine, roundabouts in the wet is a bit hairy though, amazing in the dry!! £500 with the alloys for me
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.