Search results

1. Big_A_Cupra20vt

Clutch Pedal Snapped. GUIDE

the white plastic clip? i thin they kinda explode when it goes, i got mine from vw garage cost less than a quid i think.
  2. Big_A_Cupra20vt

Guide To Fix a Broken Electric Window Switch!

i have same problem but anyone know if its possible to get hold of the disks? or will i need to buy new switch units as 2 of the disks have actually split on mine so for now i swaped the switch from passenger side to drivers it works opposite but at least i can use my window although the missus...
  3. Big_A_Cupra20vt

what size are the vac hoses??

sorry for the bump but has anyone still got that diagramm that cuprachrissy put up? it would help me out a bit as im in the process of changing a lot of pipes/hoses
  4. Big_A_Cupra20vt

Clutch Pedal Snapped. GUIDE

small white plastic clip you will know it when you see it, basicly the clip is housed in a small metal case that has 2 spot weldes holding the back on its the weldes that break and the clip shatters. mine when 2 years ago 70pence for new clip and about 1 hour taking seat out getting pedals off...
  5. Big_A_Cupra20vt

standard dump valve

myki da pyki as long as it isnt broken then you got a deal you accept paypal? and btw the stealer thing : they said that there computer was showing 2 types i.e manual and electric so i dunno but i would still let them order it as if its wrong then its there problem and they dont get any money...
  6. Big_A_Cupra20vt

standard dump valve

cupramillo i know how good the forge is but at the moment i need a cheap fix and if i can spen £15 rather than £80 for the forge then im gonna do that for now, when cash flow is less of a problem then ill get the forge. thx for the help guys.
  7. Big_A_Cupra20vt

standard dump valve

ok guys is the standard plastic bosch dummpvalve / wastegate valve) is it electric or manual? this is what a stealer asked me as im just gonna replace my standard 1 with new as its busted, as if its manual its only £15 but if electric then £50. so if its the £50 one then ill go get the...
  8. Big_A_Cupra20vt

interior door handle has broken - SOS!

the original handles are shite :D i think i will buy your metal ones how much for p&p to uk for drivers and passenger side?
  9. Big_A_Cupra20vt

yep i need right hand side it snapped a while ago but i havnt found any yet and dont wanna give stealers my hard earned money. yours look good, are they solid metal? btw my car 2001 ibiza cupra 20vt will they fit? and do you sell any other cupra parts?
  10. Big_A_Cupra20vt

can some one post the ebay link to these please? or the seller shop if aplicable.
  11. Big_A_Cupra20vt

Small Shopping list

its not so much not wanting to pay the money its more that i hate to give main dealers my money [:@] but i think it might be the only option this time.
  12. Big_A_Cupra20vt

Small Shopping list

how much did it cost?
  13. Big_A_Cupra20vt

Small Shopping list

i will not id rather keep using my 3inch screw for a handle lol
  14. Big_A_Cupra20vt

Small Shopping list

ill have to check rims, but wheels are nankang zr 215 35 18"
  15. Big_A_Cupra20vt

Small Shopping list

well im a stealer virgin and id like it to stay that way :D
  16. Big_A_Cupra20vt

Servicing

read the owners manuel
  17. Big_A_Cupra20vt

Small Shopping list

"i really really really dont wanna buy stuff from stealers" <<<<from original post>>>>> ^^i know i have the same crystal ball but it also tole me why give stealers your money when there are more deserving people that will appreciate my money and not try to pull my pants down over the price.
  18. Big_A_Cupra20vt

Small Shopping list

OK FOUND IT (I THINK) IS THIS THE 1...
  19. Big_A_Cupra20vt

Small Shopping list

ok im hoping someone can help me out/ point me in the right direction ect ect i have a few parts that need replacing on my 2001 cupra20vt y reg :D i really really really dont wanna buy stuff from stealers, but happy to buy from websites (if reccommended) and from you guys if possible. ive looked...
  20. Big_A_Cupra20vt

well im sure i can get from a stealer for £20-£30 but i would rather not give a stealer my money.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members