Search results

1. Adam

White halogen headlight bulbs

Work fine and during the day they give the reflectors a blue tint which looks quite cool. I got them because the LED sidelights were making the headlight bulbs look really yellow.
  2. Adam

White halogen headlight bulbs

I use these in my Golf. Give a nice clean white light. Reasonable price too. http://www.hids-direct.co.uk/mtec-12v-55w-super-white-hid-class-upgrade-bulbs-h1-h3-h4-h7-h8-h9-h10-h11-h13-9004-9005-9006/
  3. Adam

AmD Rolling Road Day April 7th 2013

Cracking day down at AmD so far. Very pleased with my GTI, got 240bhp and she's standard aside from a Pipercross panel filter. Stage 1 beckons!
  4. Adam

Cheers Tom.
  5. Adam

Never done a RR day before, anyone tell me roughly how long each car is on the rollers for? As I'm a non-SEAT driver I'm trying to get an idea of when I'll get my go. Quite excited about this now! :)
  6. Adam

I may have missed it somewhere in this thread, but how do I go about paying? Is it cash on the day? Let me know and I'll sort it out. Thanks, Adam
  7. Adam

Excellent, thanks. Looking forward to it (first time on the rollers)! 1) D.K RR 2) t0m RR 3) EL RR 4) Arosaracer RR 5) Readie46 6) Seatleon2012 RR 7) Mylo RR 8) James.l RR 9) Adam RR
  8. Adam

Evening all, First time back on this website after a long time away (sold my Ibiza in 2006 and drifted away into car mediocrity for a few years - Pug 206 1.4 LX, Nissan Micra...), but saw the link on AmD's Facebook page for the Rolling Road session in April and had to investigate further...
  9. Adam

Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

Another doppleganger! Here's pic of mine.
  10. Adam

1.8T (180bhp) servicing/reliability

Thanks for the info. My mate was looking to get the car Revo'd, I'll let him know about the clutch issue. We saw a 5 door on Saturday, 52 plate, black, 30,000 miles and a years warranty still on it. Vendor wanted £11,800 for it. Not a bad price.
  11. Adam

Excellent. Cheers for the info. Looking forward to the test drives this weekend!
  12. Adam

Cheers. Anyone else got any pointers?
  13. Adam

Good day to you all. Need some info. A friend of mine is looking at buying an Audi A3 1.8T Quattro Sport. I'll be going car hunting with him this weekend and we've seen a couple that have about 60-70K miles on them. I know a lot of you are running the 180bhp unit in your Cupra's, hence...
  14. Adam

Inexpensive interior mod for mk2

Are you referring to the plastic surround around the actual handle?
  15. Adam

Inexpensive interior mod for mk2

I will be attempting to fit these tomorrow (in between the rugby matches). Do I need to remove the door panels? Is there a fitting guide?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.