Search results

1. Drivers Rear Door

This is weird as my exact same one has just stopped working too in the past 2 days! Need to strip the door down to have a look, wouldn't care just bought a new car so this one is going the journey (if any one is interested - Facelift Cupra) so could do with fixing it at as low as price as possible.
  2. Vcds ver 11

Can you not download it from Ross-Tech? http://www.ross-tech.com/vcds/download/index.php I guess you are probably running a fake cable which is why you are asking for a specific version?
  3. 2010 (60) FL Cupra - what's it worth?

Ok so probably looking about £10.5k-11 then, being a year younger and lower mileage with nav and Bluetooth. Any tips on where best to sell it when I come to get rid out it?
  4. 2010 (60) FL Cupra - what's it worth?

Looking to get rid of the Cupra. What do you think it's worth? 2010 (60) Leon Cupra Facelift. 34200 miles Full dealer service history Candy White Black Seat Cupra Alloys Just replaced front Pads RNS 510 Nav Premium Bluetooth Revo STG1 Rear Spoiler Michelin PS3 Tyres have around...
  5. Scanning with VCDS while a car is still under warranty

Both my MK2 Leons have also displayed this error, seems common and is accepted as normal. It seems to me that only vag com picks up this error as I have used other diagnostic equipment and the error does not show up but when I plug it into vagcom it shows it. I wouldn't worry about it
  6. Noisy windscreen wipers

I would like to know this too, had bosch on my last Leon and they were squeaky too. Looking to replace the genuine SEAT ones that came with this Leon as they are squeaking now around half way on the down stroke.
  7. North east FL owners I need your help!!

Disconnect the battery for 5 minutes and put it back on. This may reset it.
  8. FL Cupra - Timing Belt

Spot on, not due until next year then but I might get it done to be safe. Thanks
  9. FL Cupra - Timing Belt

Hi Just looking in my Service book to see when the Timing Belt is due, the car is 4yrs old in October but when looking it states that the timing belt is not due until 120,000 miles? Surely this cannot be right? It also doesn't state any time period? When are the timing belts due?
  10. Soundaktor

When you open the bonnet you will see the rubber seal that runs along the bulk head part, this pulls off all the way across the car, you are then left with the plastic from the windscreen and the metal that it sits on, the part I removed was the metal that it sits on as it is held on with two...
  11. Cupra Rattle - noise generator...

Yes, that was the same as mine.
  12. PCV Valve

Thank you, will get one ordered
  13. PCV Valve

Cheers, you got a cupra?
  14. Cupra Rattle - noise generator...

All standard apart from REVO stg1, sometimes I feel I would like a REVO intake but....
  15. Cupra Rattle - noise generator...

Yeah much quieter, its quite deceiving to be honest, the engine is fairly quiet but when you have your foot down and look at the mph you don't realise that you are going that fast. Its easy, i am no mechanic lol
  16. Cupra Rattle - noise generator...

Massive difference! A little bit of a pain, I had to remove the metal bulkhead / firewall to get my hand in to disconnect the wire (haven't actually removed the part), the metal bulkhead only has two screws at each end and I can pull it out enough to get my hand in to unclip the plug on the...
  17. Cupra Rattle - noise generator...

Once removed you can really tell from the drivers seat, I was amazed at how loud that thing is, remove it and you will be able to hear your exhaust note better lol
  18. Cupra Rattle - noise generator...

The fake engine noise generator that VW/Audi/BMW/SEAT, etc fit to their newer cars. What ever happened to building great engines and exhausts to produce the engine note :cry:
  19. PCV Valve

Is the 'N' revision still the latest for the Cupra engine? I have seen a 'P' revision floating about....
  20. Cupra Rattle - noise generator...

Recently had an annoying rattle / vibration when revs are fairly high up the range on my FL Cupra so today I decided to investigate..... It was coming from the passenger side somewhere so had the glove box out and had a friend in with me for them to listen and the rattle was there but not...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.