Search results

1. cupra2007

Goodbuy And Good Luck!

Hello from greece,from an old friend,i hope all you guys are ok and enjoying your cupra's!!I wish you all good health and to have a great summer :) cheers!!
  2. cupra2007

Goodbuy And Good Luck!

keep in mind also that my real problems began when i returned from my trip to london back to my little island!!!it was a BBBIIIIIIIGGGGGGG dissapointment!driving back in our small miserable roads when i was traveling each day 500miles in beautifull highways and much safer co-drivers....anyway i...
  3. cupra2007

Goodbuy And Good Luck!

:lol::lol::lol: ps:come on mork i know you want one too....:p
  4. cupra2007

Goodbuy And Good Luck!

hello from greece,i hope everyone is well and enjoying their cupra's :)!this is my new toy,its a jeep its a convertible it has a lot of power (200ps) and the best of all is it CAN'T go fast..:lol:
  5. cupra2007

Goodbuy And Good Luck!

well,lets just say that going 60 miles gives you 30 euros,75 miles 350 euros your plates for 1 month and your driving license for 3!!85-100 miles you go to jail for 1 day-750 euros-6 months no license,no plates!!offcourse in any case you recieve point system points and in 15 points they take...
  6. cupra2007

Goodbuy And Good Luck!

i'v owned a lot of cars in the past and really cupra is one of my favorites.it was also the fastest ;)!the reasons for the car beeing sold are these:1)after driving all over europe and coming back to my island(70 miles long,25 miles width) with no highways,it was a BIG shock!! 2)the last year...
  7. cupra2007

Goodbuy And Good Luck!

the car has been sold today!many reasons, some good ,some bad!i"ll explain everything in a couple of days when i'll be back home cause i'm in athens for business now.it was a privilege beeing a member of this forum and i'll be coming back from time to time to check you all!great car,great...
  8. cupra2007

Citrus Yellow Leon

And with this one, http://www.thegoldentoilet.net/ ,i rest my case!:D!
  9. cupra2007

2008 JE Design Seat Leon 1P Wide Body(pics&info)

"Jolly Eerie Design";)
  10. cupra2007

Cupra Induction Kits

"This kit is not recommended for use in severe wet weather conditions"!like uk perhaps!?!:D
  11. cupra2007

Seat Cupra K1???

A)The lost mountain But then, if K2 is the tallest peak in the Karakorum range (second tallest on Earth)…where is K1? Wasn’t it supposed to be higher? How come nobody speaks about it? Does it exist at all? Well, the answer is yes. K1 exists and it's a beautiful mountain too. But it's not...
  12. cupra2007

Tyre road noise/tyre choice

tyre noise was noticed the first times i took my car(now i don't even notice it) but in the range of 70km-100km.after 100km and until 190km is minimum(strange eh?)!!driving all over europe it was never a problem!there was a big difference though between my old pirellis and my new GOODYEAR EAGLE...
  13. cupra2007

tuned foriegn cupra pics :)

if i'm not mistaken mork said that if you use 4 way harnesses at cupra's seat's they may snap(break) because they are not real bucket seats?or not mork?on the other stuff i think that too much money spend on the cupra is wrong because you loose the point of the car!i mean cupra is good for what...
  14. cupra2007

Citrus Yellow Leon

it looks like it is pi**ed all over :lol:!
  15. cupra2007

road salt and washing!

lol!!in rhodes never :D!the problem is that i washed my car after my trip,twice mind you,but i didn't find the time to get it up and washed it underneath and that's what worries me!in france the day i went to ancona there was a light sign everywhere that said ''salage'' which i believe means...
  16. cupra2007

KN Filter

350 euros are 265 pounds!!
  17. cupra2007

road salt and washing!

how bad is for cars the salt they put on the streets to melt the ice?how often do you wash your cars because of it?finally do you have to get the car up and wash it from underneath?cheers!
  18. cupra2007

My New Wheels :D

great pictures,even by scott's standards!!beautifull wheels just think about lowering it a little bit!!
  19. cupra2007

Check this out! Leon MK2 with different body kit.......

wide or not wide it's really ugly!!the gti wheels are out of place also in a shape like the leonmk2!!
  20. cupra2007

Anybody had this rattle?

unfortunately i've done it,also on the clip of the boot!it's not from there!seat people cheched the lock and it was ok,its really-really strange because when you hit a bump the noise is exactly like the boot isn't closed 100%!they said that at the service they will open all the plastics from the...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.