Search results

1. bozwellox

18" Audi S4 alloys?

Sweet, thanks for the reply!
  2. bozwellox

18" Audi S4 alloys?

Those are all the 17" S3 alloys - there are plenty of those for sale all over the place. The ones I want look similar but are 18", as supplied on the S4. They seem to be rare as rocking horse wotnot.
  3. bozwellox

18" Audi S4 alloys?

Nope, those are the new shape S3 alloys - they are very nice though! The ones I mean are shown in the link I posted, off the B5 (I think) Audi S4. The originals are made by Ronal, but I'd be looking for replicas I think.
  4. bozwellox

18" Audi S4 alloys?

Does anyone know of anywhere that sells replicas of the 18" 6 spoke S4 alloys, like these: http://www.imc-bmw.com/images/database/2585/0.jpg Never seen any advertised, only the usual RS4/RS6 wheels or the S3 alloys, which look the same but are 17", I believe. Personally I think the S4 alloys...
  5. bozwellox

Door Contact Switch - Advice (please)

I've had exactly the same problem since I've owned the car and somehow I've never run the battery flat by leaving the lights on...I'm sure it will happen one day. Might give that guide a quick once over!
  6. bozwellox

Running wires from back to stereo to coin area

Apologies for resurrecting this thread, but I want to do a similar thing - I want to run a phono/minijack cable from the back of the head unit and have it coming through the ash tray or underneath, into the coin area. I was thinking I would need to perhaps drill a hole in the ash tray to feed...
  7. bozwellox

Securing a subwoofer in boot?

Just wondering if anyone has any tips on securing a sub box to the boot to stop it moving (or worse still, flying through the car in a crash). I'm toying with the idea of cutting a piece of MDF to the shape of the boot and screwing it down to that, but would rather find another way if there is...
  8. bozwellox

My Leon died last night :(

I'm guessing here but I suspect this is probably not the sort of thing the poor bloke wants to hear right now...how about less of the scaremongering?!
  9. bozwellox

My Leon died last night :(

That sucks, bad luck. Your car looks familiar - were you at some sound-off thing near Ipsden/Wallingford a couple of weeks back?
  10. bozwellox

LED number plate bulbs

Just a quick update - I ended up fitting mine in the end, looked great but checked them the other day - both dead. Annoying as those 42 Draft Designs ones are expensive. Tempted to try another pair of normal 12v jobs and see how it goes.
  11. bozwellox

Tyre Questions

I had the FK452s on the front for about 18K and they were pretty good, but having just put a set of Hankook Evo 12s on the front I would definitely recommend them over the Falkens - pretty similar in the dry but feel more confident in the wet than the Falkens ever did. Bargain at £62 a corner too.
  12. bozwellox

Clutch Pedal Snapped. GUIDE

This happened to me last night, luckily I found a wifi connection and checked this guide whilst waiting for the AA! AA chap managed to bodge it by cutting down a bit of plastic to act as a stop, so was able to limp home but now need to order the plastic clip and arrange for my pedal to be...
  13. bozwellox

70k service

Sounds about right to me, think I paid about £90 at Storm for my last service but I supplied my own oil so that knocked £50 off. Great guys at Storm, they have always done a great job for me - absolutely brilliant. Plus you get to check out their array of amazing project cars!
  14. bozwellox

Damn!

Hello mate - if I were you I would definitely give Storm a call before coughing up for new calipers! I'm sure they will tell you straight if they can be salvaged. Might mean hiring a car for a couple of days to get you about but might still save you some cash!
  15. bozwellox

should I get some day time running lights fitted ?

My reply was in response to the question: "Should I get some daytime running lights fitted?" :headhurt:
  16. bozwellox

should I get some day time running lights fitted ?

Only if you want to look a bit of a khunt. :happy: *In my opinion*
  17. bozwellox

emission light on

If you mean Lambda sensor then I think it is about £80 for a proper Bosch one (don't buy cheap guff, stick with OEM). You will need to vagcom it to find out whether it is the pre or post cat sensor that is muntered. Not a tricky job to replace it though.
  18. bozwellox

rear interior light case

As R6_Allan said, BUT be careful as there are metal clips that hold the unit in the roof lining - when I removed mine to fit LEDs I managed to lose the clips somewhere in the roof and had to use blutak to hold them in place! Works fine but I was cursing myself at the time.
  19. bozwellox

Interior Light...

Thanks for posting that - brilliant!!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise