Search results

1. alffi

Chrome finished exterior door handle covers

Ok, thank you very much! I'll get back and ask more with a picture if I do not get it. :confused: Or with a picture when it´s done :D
  2. alffi

Chrome finished exterior door handle covers

Has anybody fitted chrome finished exterior door handle covers? I'm having problems removing the old part that covers the lock on the handle.
  3. alffi

Honeycomb grill

Yeah, I noticed... after a few miles of driving. But you get used to it after a while ;) http://picasaweb.google.com/mralffi/Cupra
  4. alffi

Honeycomb grill

Here you go. http://picasaweb.google.com/mralffi/Cupra
  5. alffi

Forge Quick Shifter

Ok, so it's only a local issue. Did ask two days back. I will order it and Revo from the same place at once.
  6. alffi

Forge Quick Shifter

You can not get one for the new Cupra yet :( Maybe in few weeks.
  7. alffi

Honeycomb grill

That is sick! :P
  8. alffi

Now had my 07 cupra for a week

Thank you Dan! I will get one.
  9. alffi

How does it work, you like it? Price?
  10. alffi

only 2 days to go.......only 2 days to go.......only 2 days to go.......only 2 days to go.......only 2 days to go.......it helps! Sorry, I can´t help my self ;) Thank you Southender! Hope to see some pics. My last car was a A3 with V6 engine, so i know what you are talking about [B)]
  11. alffi

We test drove the Cupra today!!

Here you go: Reference: 1P1071650 www.seat.com//Aerodynamic-kit
  12. alffi

FR vs CUPRA detailing differences

I came up with two more... Everything Everything I personally would not want to meet a Cupra if I where driving a FR. I´m that competitive :stick:
  13. alffi

Picking up Cupra tomorrow

Good idea! Works every time :lol:
  14. alffi

FR in Emocion Red?

Did you see this pic already?
  15. alffi

Picking up Cupra tomorrow

Why not? And who do you recommend instead? Eri said that when he re-mappded his Cupra, the tractioncontrol improved also. http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=112559&highlight=cupra
  16. alffi

Cupra very understated.

Real race seats are. If they have some soft fabric at the back, you can not call them race seats, IMHO.
  17. alffi

Radio Aux-in

Too much hair?
  18. alffi

You might not believe it, but Cupra Ordered! - and is here!

My dealer called me today and said that my Cupra is here! Woohoo! It takes a week before I get it tho (paper work). I was told that my Cupra is the first one registered in Finland, if we do not count the demo/press cars.
  19. alffi

Koni FSD's and standard springs

20000 miles in a month! :-o That´s a lot! I think 2000 miles is even quite much ;)
  20. alffi

A few pictures

I'm sorry no. I am on of the lucky :censored: thats Cupra has already been built on week 7 and I will receive my on week 12. That is only two more weeks until i get to drive it around :whistle: This is how it's here in Finland.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.