Search results

1. Oil Catch Can Silicon?

kevinking2020 - look for the marine fuel pipe from sirusuk, its a bit cheaper and better.
  2. Tapping noise - Hydrualic Tappet? Oil Pump HEL

Interesting. Keep this updated please! I have a similar sound going on and was concerned about cam tensioner too but am about to replace PCV parts as they are quite blocked at the mo'. Plus mine has some other issues just now...:blink:
  3. Oil Breather Hose

Is it a pipe like this: http://www.ecstuning.com/Search/06a103221/ES1038990/ Seat should do it - can you get the part number off yours? Not sure why these are that shape whereas the silicone ones are just a simple 'T'...
  4. Opinions on some logs

Bump
  5. Best VAG COM to buy?!

Very true. Hence Ross-tech advise making sure the cable works properly before buying license as, as Viking says, hardware issues are essentially your problem and $99 dollars may not seem so cheap! If you can afford it, a genuine cable is best. Is it just for older cars? As that will affect...
  6. Best VAG COM to buy?!

thats what i have and it does the job for me. Fine for older cars and you can log all blocks and autoscan etc. Plus support from ross-tech.
  7. Opinions on some logs

Raw data added. Does the actual boost seem alright?:confused:
  8. Opinions on some logs

I have logged a few blocks tonight as the car sometimes feels a little down on power and seems to surge - like on WOT run its not as smooth as it used to be. Feels like I imagine a boost leak might but I cannot find any leaks. Its a Golf(:redface:) AUM with stage 3+ APR kit. There was a lot of...
  9. MK2 16v Lumpy Steering - Soggy Brakes?

awesome should be able to set it up for you but if you want it corner weighted properly there is a good company up neart preston called Gravity Works (http://www.gravityworks.co.uk) who should be able to sort you out. Hope that helps.
  10. Detailed - Ibiza FR Paint Correction and special wax!

Another fine detail there. Looks wonderful Iain.
  11. Cheapest and Easiest option to get big power? Turbo Conversions?

As above really. There aren't really any corners worth cutting. I am just wondering though, if you are not sure what bits you require, is this DIY route really your best option? Another option would be to save a similar amout of money and pay for a drive in-drive out 'big' turbo conversion -...
  12. Opinions on which turbo...

Have you thought about the APR stage 3+ option if cost is not too big an issue? Uses the GT28RS and has a fantastic map to suit it. Comes as a complete package but may need some alterations to fit ibiza 1.8T?
  13. How fit my turbo timer ?

Hello, No help on turbo timer I am afraid. BUT if your secondary water pump is not working should you not have a look at why? Fuses on top of battery may have blown.:shrug:
  14. Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

Well, its just now gone to another home:( Owner is new on here and will take great care. Grin on his face as they left made it a little easier. Missed already though.
  15. Nice mod tips pls

Just read your threads! Hope you are enjoying it. You will notice the difference in air intake 'suck' when you come out of valet and into stage 2! If you want noise I would stick the jetex cone on and see what its like - from what others have said it'll be noticable. If its not enough then get a...
  16. stage 2...?

I ran an APR stage 2 map (with great effect) with a panel filter, forge 007p, FMIC and turbo back exhaust. On a K03 turbo - I was advised not to bother changing the turbo. The turbo back exhaust was essential though so I would think it will run poorly without it. What map is it you are getting?
  17. Replacing Clutch pedal (sort of)

Hi, Thanks for reply. Yeah I could see it only fitted in in one position but when lined up it would only go half way! I will try agoin tonight with a bit more of a push then!
  18. Replacing Clutch pedal (sort of)

Hi, My clutch pedal was replaced a while back. About two months ago a metal clip appeared in the drivers footwell and then the brake pedal became a bit loose - like when you are braking and then depress clutch, the brake pedal moves up and is a little wobbly side to side. It appears the clip is...
  19. Not sure about buying

Worth a visit at least IMO. (I take it you don't want mine then;))
  20. Not sure about buying

Sounds very good mate.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members