Search results

1. donovan2123

Anyone Cupra Owners gone from 19" wheels to 18" wheels

As above? Just wondering if comfort was much improved. I am considering do this as tyres are cheaper at 18" plus with the pot hole ridden roads 18s just seem to be that bit more stronger Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  2. donovan2123

Odd DCC Suspension behavior... Help!

I recently bought a 2014 MK3 Cupra and I am convinced the suspension bounces around more than it should when hitting bumps big or small, it's just not compliant! even on the smoothest looking roads the car bounces around a bit and when I hit a bump instead of just one up and down motion it...
  3. donovan2123

HELP!! Rear door lock removal

In the middle of trying to sort the central locking to one of the rear doors but struggling to get the inner skin off. I don't have electric windows in the rear just manual winders and am struggling to find how I go about remove the inner door card/skin. Any help would be appreciated Sent...
  4. donovan2123

Considering swapping my 16" fr wheels for 15"

As above really I do like my 1.9tdi fr but I just can't live with how hard to suspension is. First I thought maybe I should change profile of tyre from 205/45/16 to 205/50/16 But now I'm considering just maybe asking someone to do a swap there 15" ibiza wheels for my 16" fr wheels.
  5. donovan2123

vibration? pulsation at highway speeds

As above what's likely to be causing the pulsing vibration? It pulse vibrates like every couple of seconds then stops to repeat. Mainly noticeable above 65-70mph.*I'm guessing it's not tyres or bearing as it vibrates in stages so steering wheel will start to shake then stop then do it again...
  6. donovan2123

Ibiza Fr 1.9tdi 130bhp poor mpg

As above I have a seat ibiza 1.9tdi 130bhp and I'm getting shocking mpg. Very spirited drive I'm getting as low as 22mpg according to trip. And on my 10mile trip to work I get around 43-44mpg sitting at around 65-70mph. Outside temp is around 20c so it's not cold weather. I have...
  7. donovan2123

Anyone with vds and serial cable who can window opening/closure by remote

As above there anyone who has the serial cable, computer and the vds software near Oxfordshire who can enable the comfort window closure by remote feature.
  8. donovan2123

Can a multi function steering wheel be retro fitted

As above I have just bought a 2004 ibiza fr 1.9tdi. I would like to know if it's possible to retro fit they multi function steering and if so what's involved and what's needed is it plug and play or do I need a new controller ect? Also looking in to cruise control
  9. donovan2123

No power after 4k revs?

Ok just had golf turbo remapped and car seems to struggle to go past 4k revs also power doesnt feel right i have a few tuners look at the file that was put on car and it has been confirmed file is spot on and should be producing some good gains. Now what could be causing this problem could...
  10. donovan2123

eratic/rough idle and flashing engine light

just had my cupra 180bhp remapped. Was fine for 1days then i got in to car today and it has real rough idle almost like its missfiring. Also engine light keeps coming on and going off. Any ideas guys?
  11. donovan2123

Im Back and with a few questions

I have new car silver 1.8tdci ford focus!! I have a k&n panel filter which is oiled now i remebr ages ago reading oil filters are bad for the maf?? when visiting ********* today they have told me there is a fault with my maf and he gave me fault code 00434. Just wanted to know if any of you have...
  12. donovan2123

Scorpian exhuast from mk2 golf to seat ibiza mk3

Hello ok im looking for an exhuast i havnt got big money but i know a guy whos selling a full system from a mk2. He has told me that system has had the front section modded so the restrictive bend as standard and the pipe was changed to straight through with good welding so that will help flow...
  13. donovan2123

How is everyones air filter set up?

hello just wondering the best application for air filter wondering where people have theres??? got my 1.4 remaped sunday but guy told me that for me to be pushing around the 84bhp i would have to sort out my air filter i said to put it in the side wing he said you should gain around 6/7bhp???
  14. donovan2123

My mk3 1.4 ibiza and mk2 golf pics

Car has had a few changes what you all think?
  15. donovan2123

janspeed cat back

lol 2 quick questions people i have seen a janspeed cat back system for a mk 2 ibiza i wanted to know if that would fit as i dont have workshop manual to hand for mk 2 ibiza???? also took my self to mr clutch as my clutch slightly sticks on engange nothing majour and clutch doesnt slip and it...
  16. donovan2123

Majour electrical fault with h/u

Was driving car today and then my dvd player and h/u started playing up so i decided to take head unit off as i have a h/u converstion now when i connect dvd player up it lights up partially but does not work i thought it was the dvd player so i tryed it in another car and it was all...
  17. donovan2123

Pipercross viper for 1.4mpi

Hello people so i have just bought this > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PIPERCROSS-VIPER-INDUCTION-KIT-SEAT-IBIZA-CUPRA-VFC064_W0QQitemZ8039637913QQcategoryZ36680QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem the 1 i have bought is not made for my car but i am going to mod the pipe to fit!! anyways i was...
  18. donovan2123

Trying to locate IAT sensor???

Hello everyone trying im trying to locate my IAT sensor on my 1.4 ibiza cool.s???? Could someone tell me where this is located???
  19. donovan2123

Annoyed!!!!!

Ok so i just bought some nice devil revenge 17" alloy wheels with tyres only yo find out that my car is a 4 stud not 5. So it looks like i will have to sell them there worth £625 on devil site. They have got some kurbing but belive me when i say this does not affect look of them! Any body want...
  20. donovan2123

tweeters behind door card

Hello everyone ok my in car flip out dvd player has been fitted and sub and amp are running but the speakers in car are pants so i want to start of with the tweeters as this is where car lacks sound due to dvd player upgrade as soon as i wack up volume the just crackle. Anyways nuff of that...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.