Search results

1. s5luf

Clutch / Flywheel for Leon Cupra R - Hellllp

Ive spoken to Eurocarpart and they have given a good price on the standard LUX clutch kit and flywheel, so think i will order this.
  2. s5luf

Ouch going to be an expensive month then. Thanks for the help
  3. s5luf

I think my clutch is starting to slip, today if 6th gear boosted and engined reved before i got the power..Does that sound like the clutch is starting to slip? I am currently at 77k on standard clutch. Runing stage 1 with full blueflame and intercooler. Would you recommend changing the...
  4. s5luf

A6 LED rearlight style

Very Very Nice and i want them on mine!!!
  5. s5luf

Battery Lightflashes when Boosting

Sweet thanks for all your help, managed to get a 120a from Eurocarparts for £144.95 + vat just need to give them my alternator
  6. s5luf

1 last question, are these easy enough to change? take belt off Unbolt, then unplug?
  7. s5luf

Can you tell me if the alternator is 90a or 120a - and if the standard is Valeo or Bosch? Called up Seat and they need the part number. I can't see it, so guessing it is on the bottom of the alternator somewhere, or im going blind Mines the Cupra R 210 Cheers Craig
  8. s5luf

Im getting some grinding noise occasionally and a little squealling sound when pulling off, doubt aux belt as that was replaced 8 months ago, so sounds like is the alternator - thanks for both your quick replies Where did you buy the alternator for £120?
  9. s5luf

Hi, Hope someone can advise me. When boosting normally in 3rd or 4th gear (well the only times i have noticed it) the battery light starts flashing, engine doesn't cut out, stop boosting and light stops flashing. I have checked all the wires on top of the battery, all are secure and...
  10. s5luf

Removing bolt for Oil Temp

Thanks for all your advise. I will get some cooper washers and will try again this weekend Cheers Craig
  11. s5luf

Removing bolt for Oil Temp

Hi all, Today tried to wire up my oil temp gauge, got to the bolt that needs to be removed for the temp plug to screw into. This bolt does not move, and as trying to removed felt like the head was rounding. Does anyone know if it is a left handed thread? Anyone got any tips on...
  12. s5luf

Horn Replacement Cupra R

Hi, I need help, my horn died and i needed to use it last night:censored:. I am looking at replacing it with the Fiamm twin electric horn from halfords Please can some tell me if i can fit it without using the relay, if i need to use the relay is the horn earth activated or postive...
  13. s5luf

LCD Trip Computer and Time No Display

I took the unit out at lunch and had a quick look at the circuit...i plugged it back in and both displays worked...Saved me a few hundred pounds
  14. s5luf

LCD Trip Computer and Time No Display

Hi all, I have a slight problem, the LCD dislay is no longer showing the time and the trip computer. The display still lights up red...But there is no digital display The rest of the panel still works fine Any ideas....? :shrug: Thanks Craig
  15. s5luf

BTCC Brands Hatch 30/3/08

Ok mate no worries
  16. s5luf

I'll meet you at Thurrock as usual mate, what time we planning on meeting?
  17. s5luf

e-mail sent :)
  18. s5luf

Spark Plugs - How to

Hi all I just brought some Denso Iridium spark plugs, for my Cupra R. I had a look at fitting them the weekend, i can see two coilpacks, but the other two are cover up. Tried to find a guide on how to, but couldn't find one. Please can anyone help? Cheers Craig
  19. s5luf

i need new tyres for fr 150 tdi

I just brought 4 tyres for my LCR - i went with the Faulken FK452 recommended by alot of users on here, try www.camskill.com, £244 delivered to my door - next day service excellent :)