Search results

1. lcr clutch pedal problem cont....

thanx for the info on the dual mass flywheel as i wasn't clear what this did.
  2. lcr clutch pedal problem cont....

all i know its hit my pocket hard plus there loads more to do: rear brakes in full full service timing belt etc new stainless exhaust top struts both sides two rear tyres i think its time to sell???
  3. How To Fit A New Radiator

i have done this job it will take all day: just leave me a message if u need help.
  4. lcr clutch pedal problem cont....

hi guys posted on here last week my clutch pedal was flat to the floor and did not spring back so here the out come: working for halfords and having a nationwide auto centre help as they had to replace the following bits: master cyclinder slave cyclinder clutch kit daul mass...
  5. clutch cable gave up the gost after 90,000 miles

i found a guide on how to change pedal/master cyclinder before going to work but carn't find it now can anyone help.
  6. clutch cable gave up the gost after 90,000 miles

thanx wats the best way forward and would it affect brakes?
  7. clutch cable gave up the gost after 90,000 miles

hi guys its been a while since i posted on here.but need some help as i have no car.ive lost my clutch pedal and no gears i think its the cable can anyone confirm if so has anyone changed one?do they need adjusting? can i do it my self and is there a post on here how to replace it i need my...
  8. tinting - Redditch????

the nearest place and that is good is in birmingham (longbridge) that where i got mine done.paid £150.00 all round.
  9. Removing the door

to disconnect the wiring its in the drivers footwell.the only problem i had was the door lock and handle to many clips and springs.
  10. head units! lcr 03 ??

hi guys need some help.i have a single din head unit which i want to change and put in a double din kenwood unit.so my question is: did any of the mk1 seat leon cupra r's come with double din/sat nav units.if so is the centre console different eg ashtray in the console and not the dash. (how...
  11. Mounting of an aftermarket stereo

did some of the mk 1 leons come with double din units,thinking of changining mine to a kenwood double din if poss. need all the trim panels if made ( a3 etc) the kenwood 5022bt is all singing and dancinf it has bluetooth hands free,garmin sat nav,ipod link lead,dvd,cd,games console output and...
  12. Hub Threads.......

this happened on mine after tyre place put on new tyre lost half the thread and it was a new hub and bearing.not cheap
  13. water loss

my rad was leaking on my lcr not an easy thing to replace the front end has to come of.dealer wanted £123.00+vat i got the same rad for £47.00 from radexpert on ebay brand new plus they told me how to fit it
  14. car radio wiring problem on my lcr 03

any answer on the wiring for me!
  15. Lpg ????

where the spare tank fitted and if poss can i have the number for the place in tamworth as i live in cov thanx
  16. car radio wiring problem on my lcr 03

mines is a KENWOOD kvt725 wats the problems your getting?
  17. car radio wiring problem on my lcr 03

hi guys, ive got a 03 reg lcr which i have put in a kenwood flip out screen unit.the problem im getting is its not holding its memory but by changing red and yellow wires over it does hold its memory but this then causes a loop with the interior light they stay on! even when i lock the car...
  18. tweeter broke

mines has also gone your ear will notice the treble not being there.at least u got some sound ive got nothing doh
  19. LCR Radiator

my rad went on my lcr i got a brand new one of rad expert on ebay for £47.00 inc vat and it the same one as the dealer fit (which is £123.00 + vat) valeo. i fitted myself with the help of radexpert who fit for there local dealers. i hope this helps
  20. Cupra R brakes

the only other company that does disc is ebc at the moment.unipart will start making them soon other than that its the dealer.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.