Search results

1. Ibiza 130 tdi

Latest mod pictures...my hybrid Ibiza - now sold!

It's far too good to be scrapped. I know itll be hard work but have a look through this thread. I appreciate its 148 pages long now, but it shows everything I did and how no expense was spared. When it left me it was 240bhp and 380ft/lb torque. It showed up some serious quick cars on the...
  2. Ibiza 130 tdi

Latest mod pictures...my hybrid Ibiza - now sold!

What a hero you are mate. I loved this car and spent so much time and money on it. I really did enjoy this and it's taken me all over the country with many happy memories. Thank you for keeping it alive! It really deserves to be looked after. I must have spent 5 figure sums on this car easily...
  3. Ibiza 130 tdi

The Ibiza's replacement....

Hello mate, not been on here in ages. I've not had the R32 for over a year now. Basically I put in to do a technician apprenticeship at my work, which wouldve meant a pay cut for a year or two. So I sold the R32 to buy something cheaper to run, so now I have a. Mk5 Jetta. Which is much...
  4. Ibiza 130 tdi

Flegz's mk4 tdi cupra

I had them on my Ibiza too - but both Aimez and I had the 312mm TT brake setup. The SEAT Sport calipers and much bulkier on the Cupra. They will be a direct fit, as both as 5x100 thread pattern, but I'm sure there wont be enough caliper clearance without pretty decent spacers....
  5. Ibiza 130 tdi

Flegz's mk4 tdi cupra

Will Octavia VRS alloys fit over the AP calipers on the front of a Cupra? The Cupra are bowed to make clearance for the calipers....
  6. Ibiza 130 tdi

Chino's Ibiza FR 20VT - 7.5 years on...

Longlife oil? Uh oh..... Do you service it every 10k?
  7. Ibiza 130 tdi

Damo's ED30

http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/product.php?xProd=41169&xSec=155 ??????
  8. Ibiza 130 tdi

White FR to Black Cupra - Cupra Now Sold :(

If he were to get the Milltek manifolds, it'd make it sound even more mental. They made such a mental change in noise to mine. Proper, proper throaty.
  9. Ibiza 130 tdi

It miles louder yeh.....my mum was upstairs once and heard me coming through the village....
  10. Ibiza 130 tdi

Mate - the flapper mod is nothing!!! Look on my videos on facebook. I've got one of the flapper mod, and one of the full Milltek. Honestly, Milltek non res, sports cats and milltek manifolds - what a soundtrack that is! And yes it's extremely loud - but never chavvy. And you never EVER get bored...
  11. Ibiza 130 tdi

Tom.'s Darkside Developments big turbo'd Ibiza TDI

As a fellow Jetta owner, you make me very jealous!
  12. Ibiza 130 tdi

PD140 Jetta. Pfffffffffft. Who'd drive one of those. :lol: :rolleyes: I dont like side skirts on the Mk4 Ibiza..... :( But each to their own! :) Looking forward to the Cupra bumper! ;)
  13. Ibiza 130 tdi

That looks SAVAGE! :D Need a Cupra rear bumper now though....
  14. Ibiza 130 tdi

AndrewJB's Mk2 Leon FR 2.0 16V TDI "Der Rote Baron"

This is the darkside development Jetta EGR....
  15. Ibiza 130 tdi

Maybe I'll have another look then! :)
  16. Ibiza 130 tdi

There's an electric connector going to the EGR though.....so you're saying if I disconnected the EGR, there should be a vacuum pipe and no electrics? So I could block it up without an EML if I blocked the vacuum pipe??? What do you have to do to remove the pipe you took off? Looks SO much...
  17. Ibiza 130 tdi

Mk5 Jetta 2.0 140bhp diesel. Commented loads on your pic when you first fitted it on facebook.
  18. Ibiza 130 tdi

Looks much tidier with the pipe gone Andy! I wanna get one for mine soon.....but exhaust first! :)
  19. Ibiza 130 tdi

Fook that looks a bit more substantial! Those top mounts are useless. I had a knock on mine not long after I had mine hybrid, thought it was top mount (which it wasn't), but when I replaced it, I noticed it had partially ripped the mount out the rubber housing. So glad I replaced it anyway...
  20. Ibiza 130 tdi

E90 BMW 330D Le Mans Blue - 2 Stage Correction Detail

Looks epic afterwards! Cant believe the state of the paint to start with!!!! It looks terrible! But the shine afterwards is absolutely lovely! Definitely needed the TLC of you guys! :) Good work done guys! :)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.