Search results

1. Does the MKII Leon Cupra has LSD?

So does that mean that after the 15mph speed, EDL is disengaged and a mechanical LSD will work to full effect? Any other impact apart on any other system driven by the hall effect sensors on the wheels? Or do we HAVE to wait for code which increases the ratio of turn between the 2 wheels...
  2. Stone chip problem

Had mine done within the first 200 miles back in July 2007 with the full coverage stuff, expensive though. I have no damage to the front bumper / bonnet / wings at all. Best money I spent on the car as I know the front will be pristine. If you drive anywhere that poses a high risk of stone...
  3. Fitting a spoiler..

from the user above u h8t wp ^^^ but hes banned :(
  4. How Many K1's Made?

its water under the bridge! lets get him back. useful member and great car
  5. How Many K1's Made?

PLEASE can we let him back, im sure he is sorry etc :( can he not atleast be considered back?
  6. How Many K1's Made?

he did do it! but hes been banned so no one can bloody contact him ! he is still trying to get a list of all k1 owners fro his site cuprak1 .com (remove space) Maybe the mods will unban him soon so he can explain his progress !!
  7. Finally fitted my headunit!!

nice ! prices and parts list?
  8. New Ibiza Cupra badge on Leon Cupra?

well h8t wp is usually 1st doing a lot of things on here , shame the mods banned him !! no idea when hes back ! such a shame
  9. New Ibiza Cupra badge on Leon Cupra?

in regards to replacing the rear with stickers H8t wp sent me a pic of his one , he has done it already and looks well smart!
  10. Low on horses

ditto i would like to know :)
  11. Forge 2.0t Diverter Valve review (long)

i see, so its basically a long term alternative to the stanard one which can break, where as the forge one cannot
  12. New K1 Owner :)

nothing wrong with white :P nice small number plate too
  13. Forge 2.0t Diverter Valve review (long)

taken from here but Vry good http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3336171
  14. TFSI Mikes Stage 2+ Cupra

hey, what size grommit did you use to blank the rear wiper ;) bet no one else noticed that :p
  15. my engine cover has messed up my car

this happened to h8t wp he done a post about it awith big write up.. see if you can find it, u cant get in touch cos hes stil banned for some reason
  16. leon side repeaters

h8t wp had some on his old cupra, see if you can ask a mod to get in touch cos hes still banned!
  17. Front Grill "S" painted black...?

h8t wp done this too looks good hes banned still not sure why but see if a mod can get intouch with him for more info ?
  18. XE LED's - Dont bother buying them

If you read the threads carefully, you will see people posting to ask about questions on wattage, resistors included in the package and other technical questions that he did not answer when the LED's were being discussed. Others have noted this and avoided them. When discussing heatsinks to...
  19. Realistically, whats it worth? 2007 Leon Cupra TFSi with 20,000 miles

True, however who buys a fun car that they love and the rationale is if the car will hold it's value? The cars which provide their owners with the most enjoyment WILL be bought regardless of the financial implications. Anyone who does not do so in the above fashion, is making a compromise...
  20. Realistically, whats it worth? 2007 Leon Cupra TFSi with 20,000 miles

If you have some financial gain to make then do it. Choice of car is your own choice and I wish you all the hapiness for it. I reckon you would be better off doing the frugal bit for as long as possible and get something really swift when you have a sufficient pot to run it. If I were in your...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.