Search results

1. Cupra r problems

Changed the dump valve spring from green to yellow and not had the problem yet.....fingers crossed
  2. Cupra r problems

I replaced the sensor a while ago, but had debated putting a new one in anyway. I've changed the dump valve spring today, and added a new thermostat so I'll see how it goes from here. Will change temp sensor too to eliminate that.
  3. how many miles has everybody done??

03 LCR with 56k on
  4. Folding mirrors

Disconnecting the battery worked for me
  5. Cupra r problems

Exactly the problems I'm having. Yeah it struggles to get going once I start it again. Glad I'm not the only one....
  6. Cupra r problems

Happens once the engine has warmed up, switched off, then is switched back on a few minutes later
  7. Cupra r problems

I changed the maf a few month ago, but I do have a k&n filter on, which I've heard are quite oily and break the maf easily? Must be a thing with red lcr's lol
  8. Cupra r problems

Hi guys I have a 2003 Leon cupra r, and I've recently been having trouble when starting the engine, once it's up to temperature. Eg driving to the petrol station, filling up, then starting the car from there, the engine would sit at about 2000rpm and would struggle to set off, unless I give...
  9. Cupra r electric folding mirrors

Never thought of that, works great now. Thanks chaps
  10. Cupra r electric folding mirrors

Also, I can move the glass using the switch, just unable to fold the mirrors out. Dont know if this makes any difference?
  11. Cupra r electric folding mirrors

I folded my wing mirrors in yesterday dinner time, and the passengers side hesitated as it folded in, but I thought nothing of it, and when I got back into the car I tried folding them back out, and now they won't fold back out. I've taken the door card off and visually checked the cables...
  12. Will these wheels fit my L.C.R

I have ran 18x10s on the back of my cupra r with 20mm adapters with a little stretch!
  13. Cupra r headunit problem

Meant to add, I checked the live feed and there was power going to it.
  14. Cupra r headunit problem

Hi all, Just having a nightmare with my headunit at the moment. Problem started on Sunday when my aftermarket headunit stopped working, so I thought it was a problem with the headunit, so I removed it and put the standard one back in. After a day or so, the standard headunit also stopped...
  15. Picture Request - Alloys

10's went straight on, running 255/35 tyres and 25mm adapters. Do get a bit of scrubbing sometimes but probably due to the ride height. Could do with some bump stops to stop the compression of the spring. Running FK coils :) Cheers for the comments :)
  16. Picture Request - Alloys

I thought it would be something different :) Maybe not to everyones tastes, especially on a LCR but I love them!! Will have to get some better pics to show you guys and make my own thread up. Thanks for the positive comments guys Sorry I have sold the twists now.
  17. Picture Request - Alloys

First set....Porsche twists 2nd set and current, Eta Beta Krone 18x10
  18. Coilovers on LCR...

Those are from Venom, but ive been looking around at FK sets and they all just seem to be those 3 sets, so im guessing FK dont make a set for the LCR?
  19. Coilovers on LCR...

Hi, I'm looking at purchasing some FK coilovers for my 03 plate Leon Cupra R, but im baffled with the different sets you can buy? Sorry if its already been explained elsewhere, but i tried searching and couldnt come up with anything..... Anyway, if someone could help me with choosing which...
  20. Minor change, big diff

the wheels were painted with pearl black, cars sold now anyway lol picking up my new motor tomorrow :D
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.