Search results

1. revo20vtdan

my gt30 nitrous ibiza cupra project

Finaly back on the road for another year with fresh tax and mot after bin off the road for winter jeeez ive missed the power but buzzing to be back in the yellow road rocket
  2. revo20vtdan

Yeah its still alive strong as ever in middle of lots of work soon be ready for this years good weather if we get it lol
  3. revo20vtdan

Few on youtube! Gt30dan20vt :funk:
  4. revo20vtdan

Cheers :-D iam happy with them as its transformed the car so much grip in a straight line and overall handling there 8" fronts and 9" wide rears lot more rubber on the tarmac haha!:1st:
  5. revo20vtdan

Very late update had these fitted for around a year now Took some hassel to get them to fit :ie Machining down spacers discs and rear wheels But well worth it in grip and handling terms! Plus the d90's where just to common :-P Few undershots
  6. revo20vtdan

Yeah i go there quite alot as its 5 mins from me :-D
  7. revo20vtdan

Cheers dude :-D i made mine my self :-) as everywhere else was pricey
  8. revo20vtdan

Yeah haha alot of us mooch up most sundays but getting ppl together is a nightmare lol Giv us a flash or pop over next time!
  9. revo20vtdan

Cheers fella for being patient on reading it took awhile to build with work comitments but worth every man hour haha :-D Yeah ive bin to a few blyth cruises :-D just got bk on here after forgetting my password lol
  10. revo20vtdan

You know you have a mk3 Ibiza when . . . .

When you pass a r35 gt-R and the guy's like what the ****! ;-P
  11. revo20vtdan

Oh it surprise alot of things still surprise me how quick it hits the revlimiter in fifth lmao well b up peel this sunday if your up!
  12. revo20vtdan

Alreet aye i noticed your car shame it was a wet night lol am up peel n roker most sundays i always get a Big convoy of us from teesside to go up lol u shud get your self down teesside park on a wed night some nice seats about
  13. revo20vtdan

Haha yeah i had the intention of going to santa pod but had a few family problems so didnt sort anythink out for totb otherwise i would of run it lol
  14. revo20vtdan

Bit of bad news for me :( iwont be attendin usc this year as my dad has turned seriously ill! so gunna have to give this amiss as its 230 miles from home and ineed to look after my dad! iam gutted but always another time :-)
  15. revo20vtdan

Yeah after 80mph lmao switching onto full boost at them speed is dangerous 1bar straight to 2bar is unexplainable feeling its pointless running full boost on the strip as its just to silly no matter how grippy the track is its all about launches and gear changes running a bar of boost is best...
  16. revo20vtdan

Just hope it gets better grip at pod than york dragway the last timei was there it couldnt get traction untill 4thgear running 1bar of boost it ran 13.1 termenal speed 112mph But now ive setup the boost controller and launch control so fingers crossed i can beat that time lol
  17. revo20vtdan

Ohhhh yess ill be there fella carnt wait theres about 30+ of us going ill be doing a few runs!! :-D:drool:
  18. revo20vtdan

Aye al be there i go every year but i dont normally take the car but i am this year :-D
  19. revo20vtdan

Sounds miles better in person vids dont no it justice !!!
  20. revo20vtdan

Terminals arnt high due to spinning frew 1,2,3 gears and a little into 4 my friends stood half way down the track on a few runs and said it was still spinning i only got into 5th on 1 of the runs so i think once i fit some good grippy tyres i might get better starts see what happens at the next...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members