Search results

1. skOOby

LCR tyres, Reading

Bracknell tyres for me too - good prices - carefull with your alloys etc - just be prepared to wait - they are always busy! skOOby
  2. skOOby

LCR or Subaru Impreza

Scoobies are an awesome bit of kit, quick, handle well... BUT.... dare I say it.... just a bit Chav.... Stick with the LCR for exclusivity and better looks (IMO)... skOOby (ex Scooby owner) <crawls undeer the desk and hides>
  3. skOOby

Xbox Live Gamer tags

soloav8r
  4. skOOby

Eagle F1s and ESP

I have f1s on all corners of my LCR. When they were first fitted I hated them and had no confidence whatsover in the car. But like others have said - couple hundred miles later and the car sticks like 5hit to a blanket! Get yer fronts done and bung it into some bends! :clap:
  5. skOOby

4 Wheel alignment in South Bucks/Berkshire?

These guys: http://www.loudwatertyres.com I too had issues with rear tyre wear, not entirely convinced tho' as my alignment was out, they re-adjusted the fronts no problem, but said there was no way of adjusting the rears... not convinced myself... I feel a new thread coming along. skOOby
  6. skOOby

Autosport - New Cupra??

I'm liking that - not sure about the rear, but the rest of the car looks :funk:
  7. skOOby

Cheers chaps, found a place a bit closer to home in High Wycombe, so hopefully they'll do the biz.
  8. skOOby

Got some strange tyre wear in the Cupra R, anyone recommend somewhere reputable to get my alignment checked? skOOby
  9. skOOby

Electric Mirror Issue

Or the manual... :whistle:
  10. skOOby

Windscreen Problem

Windscreen number 4 at the minute - 20,000 miles :censored: First was a stress crack - replaced under warranty :clap: Second was also a stress crack - Dealer had none of it :censored: and reckoned it was a stone chip :censored: so had that one replaced by a certain windscreen company...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.