Search results

1. Polo Side skirts

I had the same idea one year ago and I studied this, unfortunately the Polo GTI side skirts will not fit perfectly, there is some cutting and sticking involved, since there is a length difference between Polo and Ibiza.
  2. P0407 error code 16790

16791/P0407/001031 - EGR Potentiometer (G212): Signal too Low Possible Symptoms Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) active Possible Causes Wiring/Connectors from/to Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Potentiometer (G212) faulty Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Potentiometer (G212) faulty...
  3. Dashboard Removal

The dashboard is one piece, so you cannot take out just that part to spray it. You have to take out the entire dashboard, which is not that simple and involves taking out the steering wheel, instrument cluster. You also have to be careful with the passenger airbag, it is bolted on the dashboard.
  4. 75 bhp? I thought it was 85

Mine is the same, engine code BKY, 75 bhp, produced in March 06, it is a facelift Ibiza, but the engine was changed in july or august 06.
  5. Dashboard Facia

This is the part number for the fascia, considering your car is a rhd with electronically regulated climate control (climatronic): 6L2 858 069 F N87. Please check it before ordering, I am not 100% sure this is the right one.
  6. help fogs

Since you have a facelift bumper you need fog lights 06-, the facelift was made in March 2006. I am also after one of these, unsuccessfully. I need the driver's side, my car is LHD.
  7. Metal panel behind door card!!

First of all you need to secure the glass with some duct tape and get it out of the plastic sockets of the crane. After that you have to take out the doorlook mechanism, you need a triplesquare key. This is because the window crane and the doorlook mechanism are both attached to that metal panel...
  8. drink holder removal

First you have to remove the cd-player and the storage space underneath the cd-player. After this, you will notice that the center console is fixed with some torx screws. There are also two similar screws ander the climate control unit, you have to remove the plastic bit that covers those...
  9. Door Tweeter removal..

To get the tweeter plastic cover off you first have to remove the door card.
  10. passenger door not auto locking

There is a switch in the door lock that sometimes doesn't work, it will fail completely after some time. The solution is to change the switch, if you have some skills in order to open the lock, if not, change the lock completely.
  11. Wishbone Bushes are these knackered?

The bushes are cracked and need to be changed. I advice you to change them with the Cupra ones.
  12. mini sunvisor flap...

The sun visor is also available in black, this is the product code: 6XO 858 555 D 9B9
  13. mini sunvisor flap...

I mean reversed like this: I don't know how yours is installed, I first installed it with the sunvisor towards the driver.
  14. door entry light instalation

Yes, someting around that amount, depending of how much is the service cost. I think you can also do it yourself, if you have the necessary tools.
  15. door entry light instalation

The door lock is about 100 pounds (104 euros) and the product code is 3B2 837 015 AG, position 1 in the following snapshot:
  16. mini sunvisor flap...

I also did this mod, but it seems you have to mount it reversed to be more efficient, because in the normal possition there is still a large gap between the sun visor and the reverse mirror.
  17. door entry light instalation

There is a known problem with the door contacts, there is a switch there which first starts giving sporadic errors and after a while stops working completely and the door cannot be closed any more. The solutions are to change the switch from that door look or change the door look completely.
  18. door entry light instalation

This is impossible, there is a cable running from the door lock which tells the confort computer from that door that the door is either open or closed.
  19. door entry light instalation

Even if the cables do not match with what I wrote, + is always a thick cable, thicker than the others, and is red. The - can be identified easily, you just try all the other cables with your door open until you find the one that closes the circuit.
  20. door entry light instalation

Yes, there is a blank one at the bottom of each door. I also have a picture of that, but I still cannot post any links. The lamps are installed from outside, so just plug the cables, remove the blank lamp from the door card, pull the cables outside, reinstall the door card. The lamps will pop...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.