Search results

1. Post your Ibiza Pic's

Cannont believe how good it actually looks in silver.
  2. 1.6tdi remap? tunerbox?

Eeeee! Never mention tuning boxes online. The idea of them make people really angry! Other than this I'm no help tho :P
  3. Spanner.

It is? Oh well... It was running low anyway. :whistle: Ta for that fella. Service was only 2000 miles ago.
  4. Spanner.

So I was abit of a tool and let my oil run too low. But I swiftly got it topped back up thanks to the oil warning thingy. Problem is I don't know how to get rid of that damn spanner!!! I've read through the manual but couldn't find it, even though I have found it before! Anyone know how to...
  5. Your 2 best - Mk2

I <3 robjnr's cupra. This adds nothing to the thread. I just need to say it. :D
  6. New CUPRA R officially confirmed

Mazda is FWD. But looks epic. Unlike the cupra R. I'm sure the mechanicals are limited by VW hierarchy but this car car has been restyled by the man who used to pen lambos. Should have done better. Actually I feel this is abit harsh. I really like the way it looks, however if i were to spend...
  7. Just sat in a Bocanegra at Seat in Wolverhampton

Let us know what it's like!
  8. How much for brand new ibiza?

Dealers are knocking off £4k off of leons for scrappage before haggling. Go to your local dealer and have a go.
  9. Ibiza ST (Sport Touring) coming in 2010

Headlights are awesome. Wheels are fantastic. Interior is brilliant. Bets on them making it to production?
  10. How many miles to a full tank ?

How did I do that?! Confussed. The early morning thing is about low temperatures. The lower the temp the less volume the same amount of fuel takes up. So the pump measures a litre the same everytime but the litre just so happens to contain a few more yummy petrol molecules.
  11. How many miles to a full tank ?

I always fill the tank right up then run it to empty on the theory of i have to use fuel to drive to the petrol station. But last night I put a huge 51 litres into my car... What size tank do these things have on them as I thought it was only a 45 litre? You know when you joke about not having...
  12. Cupra or Lexus IS250?

Having never driven either of them and never even sat in the lexus (or the new facelifted leon). I'd have a look at that new mazda 3 mps aswell. That's if I were 26, at 22 and with having a damned sp30 I wouldn't bother looking at any of these cars. :D
  13. Give me a good REASON WHY I should buy a K1?

Because I'll be jealous. :)
  14. A mushroom air filter HALFORDS

k&n have the instructions online somewhere i'm sure. I'll have a look aboot. Or you could take the one you've bought back and buy the k&n one which isn't universal and comes with the instruction. Edit: http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=57-0530 Link to the instructions is in that...
  15. Are these symptoms likely caused by the timing chaing slipping?

To be sure. Go get it checked out by someone who know's what they're doing. This could also be a coil pack on it's way out.
  16. Exeo Cupra R

I doubt they'll need to seeing as any hot versions could have 4wd installed fairly easily.
  17. How many miles to a full tank ?

Mines been doing very well recently. Between 20k and 50k i would get 330miles between trips to the filler. Recently now I've got it to 60k 360 to 380 has been possible. I hit 395 once tho.
  18. Boot Power and Lower Dash removal?

Wouldn't an audi forum probably be better for this?
  19. Tinting windows help cool interior?

*Has a think* The tints would absorb light energy and heat up. And would then heat the inside of the car up. But clear windows allow the light to pass straight through (at certain angles) so would trap less energy. Mmmm a-level physics.
  20. Different body kit for Leon ?

Look at the size of the rear facing machine guns! My word. *See's blue flashing lights behind me* Haha not tonight son corrie starts in 5! KABOOM
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.