Search results

1. Skorchio

AmD Rolling Road Day April 7th 2013

Be rude not to come right? ;) Ill be dragging Probee along as well!
  2. Skorchio

D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

Nice power figures DK. ;) Hope everythings ok, its been a while :)
  3. Skorchio

Mk4 GT TDI Problem

Hi Guys, Spent a lot of time in the garage this weekend! Bashed up at 160k The next morning I noticed an oil patch on the drive so took the TIP + EGR off and re seated the oil line, I then started the car forgetting I had taken off the other end!!! TIT Has fixed my issue tho, I’m...
  4. Skorchio

Mk4 GT TDI Problem

Hey guys, Thanks for the links. I have done the N75 test and its not that, it turns on and off fine. So its now down to sticky VNT (likely) EGR being broken / half open, although I'm not convinced that could cause boost spikes.. but defo the black smoke. So, 2 options. Do i take the turbo...
  5. Skorchio

Mk4 GT TDI Problem

Morning Sorry time gor the better of me yeaterday so was unable to check. I shall do it tomoght. From what your saying Muttley is stick vains, EGR or N 75, i will try and eliminate EGR and N75. Found this great link Clicky
  6. Skorchio

Mk4 GT TDI Problem

Thanks guys, Muttley when you say N18 (erg) do you mean N75? When i get home will start the car up and see if the actuator is reciving VAC. I will also try the N75 test via VAG COM if i can figure out how to do it / google it. So when my car is hitting its requested boost, either the vains...
  7. Skorchio

Mk4 GT TDI Problem

I thought also the Actuator rod might be set wrong, i dont know if its been fiddled with. Also i have replaced all the VAC lines and put the VAC straight on the actuator and it moves fine. So your saying at tick over the actuator should be reciveing VAC? Does that mean when the car reaches...
  8. Skorchio

Mk4 GT TDI Problem

Hello towcester vag : It does look like its moving fully and freely, I will be ordering some turbo clener and takeing my DP off tho just in case. Can you elaborate on the "missfire? as looms in head play up and injector seals can cause problems " Hello Bondiblu: Thanks for the lengthy...
  9. Skorchio

Mk4 GT TDI Problem

Hello All One moment whilst I dust off my account! I purchased a Golf TDI 130 back in august knowing that it was not running right and always going in to limp mode (you could hear the boost leaks). Turbo -> inlet manifold fully replaced excluding plastic pipe (2nd from inlet) but...
  10. Skorchio

Probee's GT2871R LCR

Hello mate I Hear you selling your wheels??!?!
  11. Skorchio

DPJ's Silver Leon Cupra GT - no more.

Just popped on to say sad times Dave :( It killed be breaking mine... But it was the right thing to do :) Hope it all goes smoothly. I also think you should put the engine in the KiWi, but then would you not get another daily? Then be in the same situation you are in now?
  12. Skorchio

brake upgrade

You will need carriers :) Not sure where to get them from tho.
  13. Skorchio

Faulty EGT sensor?

Good write up mate. ETS wasnt to be less that 950. You don't really want to be in the 900, mine was creeping in every now and then when logging, but only to 910 max and that was pushing the car to the limit with Water Meth.
  14. Skorchio

golf mk4 4wd 1.8t gt35r Now 534bhp

Whats with the no progress shots?? Or updates <<<Not a happy bunny :(
  15. Skorchio

Wayne's Platinum Grey Cupra R Project Thread

If you buy wheels before a map i will drive up there to slap you!
  16. Skorchio

Also you need to get some Photoshop Skilllzzzz
  17. Skorchio

Looks good mate, about the bra...
  18. Skorchio

Some under bonnet pics would be nice :) Hope you keeping it clean!!!!
  19. Skorchio

RobDon's Leon -

Whats you injector duty cycle? Must be getting quite high with that horsepower. Looks lovely BTW :)
  20. Skorchio

RobDon's Leon -

What injectors are you running rob?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.