Search results

1. Mike's Smoothed, Slammed, Candy white L.C.R Build.. MISSION COMPLETED - SOLD!!

very nice car mate :) you put 20mm spacer on the front 8.5J wheel? i have the same set as you, but only with 15mm spacer and the front wheel comes to much out of the car :S http://1drv.ms/1LducBI check those imagem i took from mine with the 15mm spacer what did you do? do you have...
  2. Cupra R, Airlift , 3SDM

Hi, nice car mate :) you put 20mm spacer on the front 8.5J wheel? i have the same set as you, but only with 15mm spacer and the front wheel comes to much out of the car :S http://1drv.ms/1LducBI check those imagem i took from mine with the 15mm spacer what did you do? do you have...
  3. Installing TCS in Seat Leon/Toledo 1M

I would recomend you to get all parts needed from same car, specially the electrical connections. This will help you a lot and you will have less troubles with this. If i where you i wouldn't change the instrument cluster, unless you would change to a full FIS from Golf4 adapted to the Leon. I...
  4. How do i work the cruise control on my cupra?

if it still doesn't work, maybe who fit it didn't activated this function with vagcom. try AnyGivenMonkey's advice and if it doesn't work, give it a try with vagcom.
  5. Thermostat problem?

probably it's the thermostat or the temp sensor. try to turn off AC when you run the car for the first time, and see if it doesn't warm up faster ;) this winter i tried this and it now warms up in 5/6km and before i had to run 10/15km to get it ok...
  6. LCR Recaros

Those recaro's are simply fabulous [B)] i had mines for a few years now and last week i applied all motors and memory functions and now i have those Cupra R recaro's heated, with memory function and completely electric. if the where already 5* seats, now i consider them 7* :D
  7. Car Randomly Locks on Ignition

i don't advice to buy aftermarket locks. they will malfunction in very quickly. I replaced 2 on a frinds car on the same door this last year. The originals i replaced never gave problems again. But, mostly, the problem is from the microswitch.
  8. Water in Passenger Footwells - Pollen Filter Leak

I had done this a few months ago to my car. I had lots of water coming in, so, i sealed all doors and the airbox case and now i'm free of this problem :)
  9. Cupra R, interfering with radio or turning wipers on when headlights switched on

yeah, that's due to interferences from the ballasts.
  10. Cupra r interior light

do a scan with vagcom and you'll get some errors for sure
  11. Cupra r interior light

the light lights on and off randomly? if it's the case, then probably you have one or more fault microswitches on your locks of the doors.
  12. Passenger door won't lock!

just an advice, if you buy a new lock, buy an original on, don't buy aftermarket cause they will be failing very quickly ;)
  13. Passenger door won't lock!

that's not normal lol that problem occurs in cars with some age, and its due to the microswitch on the lock that begins to work unproperly. You can do it by yourself in 1-2h and spend a few cents or you can get a new lock and spend lots of money :s
  14. Brembo Caliper rebuild difficulty?

if you are going to paint them, use some kind of primary. don't use paint directly on the caliper, even if the spray says to do so. I had to repaint mines a second time cause the paint where not in so good condition and after touching with the caliper in a few parts, the paint began fall down...
  15. Brembo Caliper rebuild difficulty?

Rebuild the caliper isn't that dificulty, did mine a few days ago. Now that you have the calipers out of the car, I advice to change all the parts that are in bad condition ;)
  16. Nitroverf - Leon Mk1 tdi 150pd & V6

Hi Nitroverf, You have here a great project ;) I have 2 questions for you. How did you knew the correct place and measures of the holes you had to do on your bumpers for the washers? From which car did you used the plastic under stearing wheel to add the MK5 light switch?
  17. Cupra R fog lights

hi everibody do someone knows the part number of the fog lights for the seat leon cupra r, year 2004? and how much cost it in seat or if there is some other place who they are less expensive, that were very nice :) thanks