Search results

1. Help! Engine management light on...

Yeh im hoping coil pack. Just funny as it was running before i checked it but wont start after. Did you have a Cupra exhaust for sale a couple of months back? Still got it?
  2. Help! Engine management light on...

Help! Engine management light on + wont start... After just under a year of ownership ive encounter my first problem with the Cupra. Was out a couple of nights ago and went to accelerate away from some lights and it didnt boost properly. The engine management light started flashing so i...
  3. New Exhaust (on a budget)

I have a cat back system for sale on ebay starting at 100 quid.... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120173773923&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=002
  4. Lower or Standard

Was that price for one spring from a dealer?
  5. Electric Window Cables

Cheers guys. Yeh think ive seen the ones on ebay.
  6. Electric Window Cables

Thank you. What a rip off!
  7. Electric Window Cables

Anyone?
  8. Electric windows - Removing interior Door trim

Its just clipped mate. Just pull it starting at a bottom corner and work ur way round the edge.
  9. Electric Window Cables

Sounds like the cable is frayed in my drivers side window mechanism, makes a horrible noise when going up! Am i right in thinking you have to buy the whole lot for around a 100 quid? Can you not just change the cable?
  10. Picture Request: Yellow Cupra's With black wheels

Standard almost black!
  11. pics please, of mk4 cupra badge on the rear of your mk3

Not mine but looks smart. These badges are quite expensive for what they are arent they? Wouldnt mind one myself.
  12. choosing remap

Do the drive mate you wont be dissapointed. Mines P-Torque mapped and im very happy with it. Great service and price.
  13. What Remap?

Near Wolverhampton. I think he charges £275 at the moment but he's just getting his rolling road up and running and for a bit more you can have a before and after power run. He has his own section on here did you know?
  14. What Remap?

Also by far the cheapest from what ive seen. Top bloke too!
  15. What Remap?

You want a P-Torque re-map then. Much smoother delivery. When i had mine mapped Will from P-Torque explained his way of mapping which was to run slightly less peak boost but more held boost for longer. He used Revo as an example and said if you put the 2 cars together a Revo mapped car may pull...
  16. Are all tail lights the same?

Just had a scan through loads of pics on Trader. Look the same to me.
  17. Are all tail lights the same?

Are all Mk3 Ibiza rear lights the same? As in Cupra ones arent specific to the Cupra are they?
  18. Is it worth keeping?

Sure they arent havin you on? What have they said is wrong with it?
  19. Thinking of selling up, How much is it worth?

Id say getting on for £6k maybe more.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.