Search results

1. leaper71

Frugal !

2. leaper71

Frugal !

Sorry not been able to upload photo trip meter says 1199.0 km and fuel gauge is still sat on first notch lol.
  3. leaper71

Frugal !

Check out the photo. After a recent trip back from Germany i brimmed the fuel tank and reset the trip meter before leaving Bergen and this is a photo i took when i got back (without re-fuelling). The fuel light had just come on a couple of miles previous as i came off the motorway near my home...
  4. leaper71

Vpower diesel.... is it worth it?

Yes. I agree with joel88 use shell diesel and millers sport 4. Really does make a difference.
  5. leaper71

the rare 150 bhp tdi sport

I own a Lhd Toledo Tdi 150 Sport 2001 model and all i can say im well happy with it. It has the 6 speed box,lower suspension, Fr style seats, 6 disc changer but no cruise.Wheels are standard 16's with 205/55's. Mine also has side skirts and boot spoiler but think these were after fits! Have to...
  6. leaper71

150 PD misfire fixed!

Hi all. A few months ago i was having problems with my Tolly TDI (low on power-which i fixed!) but it still had a slight mis-fire under acceleration. Well after replacing the injector loom, which made no difference, i have finally found the cause to be the fuel filter. The filter must have...
  7. leaper71

Low on power PD 150.

Hi there. Well i decided to bite the bullet and purchase a new maf today. Ordered a recon bosch sensor from GSF in Accrington and fitted it before the commute home. What a difference. Feels like i'm driving another car. Plenty of power there now and car goes as it should (at last) although...
  8. leaper71

Low on power PD 150.

Hi there. Had a go at cleaning the maf sensor today at work and it has made a bit of a difference. Car feels quicker and turbo now sounds lke its working throughout the rev range as i can hear the whoosh noise all the time. To add to that i now have a surging at 2-3000 rpm when foot is down. So...
  9. leaper71

Low on power PD 150.

Checked turbo vnt mechanism today at work and seems to be free enough,also tried vacuum system with tester and is operating ok. On the way home i tried disconnecting maff sensor and found not much difference in performance even a bit more responsive at low revs! So going to get another maf...
  10. leaper71

Low on power PD 150.

Thanks guys. Will re-check the boost hoses again. I checked the exhaust today and it looks ok with plenty of flow through the tailpipe. Will have to locate a vag-com me thinks. The car is actually a Toledo TDI 150 (lhd) from Spain. Ive had it over twelve months now and its never run 100%...
  11. leaper71

Low on power PD 150.

Hi all. I've got a problem with my 2001 TDi 150. Its very low on power,almost like its a non-turbo. If you drive it hard it definately feels like it has no turbo but if you drive it at part throttle it feels as if it wants to go and if you get the throttle just right you get a little kick in...