Search results

1. Thor_Asgard

Ibiza Cupra buy now or wait for new facelift

Hi RUM4MO Advice and opinions are always more than welcome :D after all thats what i asked for. For the last 20 years i have been driving sensible company cars and now at the age of 56 it's time for some thing i want to drive. something that is fun to drive and is able to handle lots of miles...
  2. Thor_Asgard

Thanks Purch123, Missed that one, going to have a look now
  3. Thor_Asgard

Thanks for the advice RUM4MO. I have to order my new car by the end of November. My local seat dealer is a small dealer and they don't have much in the way of stock and no Ibiza cupra's at all, so I've not even test drove one yet
  4. Thor_Asgard

Hello queen. Thats very interesting news. I really want a DSG, so a manual only would be a "no no" for me Could you tell me where you got this information from ?
  5. Thor_Asgard

Went to my local Seat Dealer on Tuesday and was told "Yes" the current ibiza cupra can be ordered.
  6. Thor_Asgard

Guys, I am looking for some general advice. I currently have a Leon FR (Company car) which will be going back in a few months and i will not be having another company car as the selection is to restrictive. I want to stick to Seat and would love a ibiza cupra. Within the next month or...
  7. Thor_Asgard

Current lead time for Leon FR TDI

I to have ordered my company car supplied by (GE Fleet) Is a Leon FR TDI in Black With Winter pack,Technology pack Orderd begining of November have been given delivery of Jan 21st 2011
  8. Thor_Asgard

windscreen frozen on inside?

Could you send me a link to what you purchased from fleabay I googled and found a few different ones and not sure which one to purchase Thanks :D
  9. Thor_Asgard

Could you tell me what and where you got your's from :D
  10. Thor_Asgard

I have the same problem No Sun roof Carpets are dry Drainage holes are not blocked But when the temperature drops the inside of the screen gets very damp and it takes forever to clear (15 mins) this morning Makes you :cry:
  11. Thor_Asgard

Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

Add mine as well 3 injectors on my 56 plate Loan FR 170 TDI And it's only done 120,000 miles
  12. Thor_Asgard

Bluetooth connection problems with iPhone 3GS

Hi, When i orderd the car i had the Satnav and the Bluetooth communications pack as well So its the one fitted by Seat I was not invoiced for the update, i was just given the prinout from the update If you look at my previous post's you can see some of the extracts from the update If...
  13. Thor_Asgard

Have not had a single disconnect since the update Its now working like a dream :D
  14. Thor_Asgard

Let us know how you get on if you need i can fax you a copy of the update print out my local Seat garage gave me :)
  15. Thor_Asgard

The update was done on 31.07.2009 And i belive it was only available a few days before that Part of the print out says The following control unit data has been read Part Number 5P0862335B Software Version: 0107 Next check if an update exists for this control unit version Carry out...
  16. Thor_Asgard

Bluetooth update Last week i was talking to my local Seat Dealer about my iPhone issues The guy on the service desk adviced me there was a Bluetooth update available for my car They gave me a printout of the update I have a 2.0 Leon FR Tdi (2007) Acording to the printout i have Radio...
  17. Thor_Asgard

I am also having the same issue with my 3GS losing connection I never had this problem with my 3G iPhone I have been in contact with Apple support but have not been able to resolve this issue I have already restored my 3GS four times but still it keeps losing the connection I have also...
  18. Thor_Asgard

Leon FR 2.0 TSI DSG Paddle shift is it standard fit ?

Stop it Im Jealous Thor :D
  19. Thor_Asgard

Would like a Cupra but its a company car and the insurance group is to high I do wish it was available on the FR Diesel as i do 150 miles a day 5 days a week and have a FR Diesel at the moment It looks like it's time for a test drive Thor :D
  20. Thor_Asgard

Thanks Maximus2000uk That is just what i needed to know I can now order a Leon FR 2.0 TSI 200PS DSG Thanks once again Thor :D
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.