Search results

1. kez

Which Hose Kit?

if you're in the north-west, there's only one place you need to go...awesome-gti forum sponsors and legends in my book i won't let anyone else work on my car :)
  2. kez

Part number Required

replace it with some nice silicone stuff :) but the part number if you really want it is 06A103817 (item number 20 in image below)
  3. kez

Jabba Air Heat Shield Pictures/Measurements

^^ mine looks just like that too - had to chop a bit out for the strut brace. where did you get the edging though? mine wasn't long enough
  4. kez

REQ: closeup pic of LCR bonnet catch required

thanks for your help guys. ended up unbolting it and twisting it off. think it needs a right good clean / de-grease
  5. kez

Leon Boost Gauges | Oil Pressure etc - Which Gauge is the best match???

i might have mine available for sale soon (if i can ever get the fscking bonnet open!)
  6. kez

also, looking at your new pics, the first bit of the process works, as the large catch (the one at the back) releases just can't seem to move the smaller one at the front :(
  7. kez

i'll try and get a pic of what mine looks like, but i think my problem is that the bit which needs to move forward can't, as it's behind that round pin (which looks like it's meant to support the catch when not in use)
  8. kez

awesome - that'd be great, dude :)
  9. kez

having been out for another go it looks as though the bit you've said i need to move towards me, is stuck behind / below that pin wich is at the bottom left of your pic :(
  10. kez

posted at same time. cheers for the pic!
  11. kez

ah, cheers....it wasn't doing but after getting the grill off i can access it. it doesn't seem to move at all though to be fair i was trying to 'push' the bit you mentioned, as well as force the actual catch (which is holding the bonnet hook) to the left don't suppose you've got a pic have you?
  12. kez

my LCR's been off the road for almost a year now, and it's time to get it back on it. however, obviously, the battery has run out and needs changing. however, i am unable to get the bonnet open. the interior handle works, and i've popped it up to the first stage. no amount of prodding...
  13. kez

LCR Stuttering at 3000rpm in 2nd/3rd any ideas

coil pack. i've had 3 go recently. cost about £18 from eurocarparts
  14. kez

Door Leakage

can you post the link? ta
  15. kez

Falken 452 opinions

i thought they were pretty good. i only got about 4000 miles out of a set though so have gone back to eagle f1 asymmetrics
  16. kez

Polishing charge pipe

sorry, the carbon ones :)
  17. kez

Polishing charge pipe

oooh, i like those clips. any chance you could make me some? feel free to PM if you like :)
  18. kez

Plastic Bonnet Protectors

i don't get paint chips on my bonnet it's a carbon fibre one lol
  19. kez

Tracking alignment readings

don't bet on it. mine lasted less :( falken 452's i mean
  20. kez

LCR gearbox code ???

FZQ is right, and it is in the boot / book ;) I remember needing it to set up elsawin