Search results

1. woodyTDI

Rattle from Passenger Side Dash / Glovebox - Fixed!

I gave up with all the problems i had with my leon and all faith with my dealership, now have a new civic type r. I love it! Hope you manage to sort out the problems
  2. woodyTDI

Best place to buy/look

Hi guys, where is the best place to look for car styling bits and bobs? looked on ebay but not much there apart from a bageless grill which i may get, what you think? Anyways just thought id ask the best place to look?
  3. woodyTDI

Miles per tank???

i have a 2.0 tdi reference sport and it is just bedding in now most i have had is 650 miles frm my tank
  4. woodyTDI

Made a mistake

My rust is only on the discs/hub so im not to bothered by that. The water is all round really. i will post pics when i can
  5. woodyTDI

Made a mistake

There is a warning list on here? i never knew that. Have you spoke to traiding standards? i feel exactly the same as you, and my hinges are painted. I too have the rust + water ingress from the bacl door seals + my when i close my windows they open again and again and again. I love the car...
  6. woodyTDI

Made a mistake

I feel the same, i have had a rattle that got fixed on the third visit, my lights always mist up, i have water ingress and now my elec windows when i put them up come striaght back down! i dont want it anymore but have a loan! i don't know what to do!
  7. woodyTDI

First service charge

ill make sure i dont next time!
  8. woodyTDI

First service charge

Hi guys, my girl has just had her first service costing ................................£182 Is that expensive?
  9. woodyTDI

Neither am i, its a great car but the service and wokmanship it seems it pants
  10. woodyTDI

most have had the same prob! wonder if they have given the feedback to seat uk?
  11. woodyTDI

My rattle is fixed wooo! was the jacking point prob, had stones in the under tray too
  12. woodyTDI

Areo Kit

i wish i had got it when i got the car but i didnt :(
  13. woodyTDI

Areo Kit

Anyone know how much the areo kit is? also if any dealers do a pay monthly option?
  14. woodyTDI

hi chaps, my car is going into the dealer tomorrow for the rattle. I am going to print off and hand in the stuff on here. Anyone else fixed the rattle other than by securing the jack point and aslo the bit behind the climate control area?
  15. woodyTDI

Spring time fuel competition

i got 605 miles b4 i filled up again! driving my normal style and not like a granny!
  16. woodyTDI

i have done 450 miles so far and still have a quater of a tank left, how manny more can you normally get out of a quater of a tank?:funk:
  17. woodyTDI

ive not dun my tank yet, done about 480 so far gna get 600ish i think
  18. woodyTDI

Wind noise

yep same here, as well as a rattle and condensation in the lights and wet windows once it is washed!
  19. woodyTDI

how slow was you driving to get that? :lol:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.