Search results

1. benjiwales

help with stereo adapter for steering controls

Something like this ? http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/ctsst004-2-stalk-adapter-for-seat
  2. benjiwales

Tdi 130 battery?

I got this one off eBay £45 to the door http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=251275434469
  3. benjiwales

Power Steering Issue 1.9tdi PD130 FR

Just had exactly the same issue and sorted with a new battery
  4. benjiwales

Removing front wings

Nice one Any top tips for lining them up right??
  5. benjiwales

Removing front wings

Is this a straightforward job? Need to remove both my front wings as they are rusty
  6. benjiwales

Vag-Com - Wales?

I've got a free version so only really good for fault finding, don't think you can do much with it
  7. benjiwales

fitting 9's tyre help

Legends cheers lads
  8. benjiwales

Fitting amp to standard speakers?

Completely agree, which is why they'll be replacing the rear speakers, with a little molding, and be unseen :-)
  9. benjiwales

Fitting amp to standard speakers?

Standard speakers are cheap nasty jobies Get some speaker adapters and aftermarket 16.5cm speakers, much improvement Budget for and hour or 2 for fitting and you'll need a drill Next job for me is to fit some 6x9's on rear
  10. benjiwales

fitting 9's tyre help

Why's that? Will it balls up handling/speedo, etc? Just that I got offered a pair to swap Cheers
  11. benjiwales

fitting 9's tyre help

Hi guys I've got some 17" porker rims I wanna fit but need some tyre advice The wheels have ET55 and are 7.5 wide front and 9's on rear, so a. what width pcd adapters would be best b. got some 205/40/17's for the front, would 215/45/17's be ok for the rear? As for the suspension...
  12. benjiwales

9" rear wheels

Yup I'm 100% sure of the offset/et, PCD, width and diameter as all are displayed on the wheels........ I'm just a numpty who got a bit excited and bought them without all the details in front of me, I never learn !
  13. benjiwales

9" rear wheels

Oh cr*p yeah et is 25 and 15 without adapters
  14. benjiwales

9" rear wheels

Yeah some blumin sexy wheels there Anyway update Sale back on and wheels purchased, need a refurb and centre caps are red for some bizarre reason. However I'm a bit concerned as et 25 (17x7.5)front and 15 (17x9) on the rear Any idea what size adapters I should go for ? Pr if they'll...
  15. benjiwales

9" rear wheels

Gutted, had a text off the guy I was supposed to be getting the wheels from and he's decided to keep them :-( thoroughly pizzed off
  16. benjiwales

9" rear wheels

Nice one Lloyd the 205/40/17 was what I was thinking, think the wheels have an et in the 50's gonna see them Sunday hopefully
  17. benjiwales

9" rear wheels

Nice one Matt there's hope for me yet and I'll pay considerably less :-):funk:
  18. benjiwales

9" rear wheels

I got a feeling I know what the answer may be and I can't get the search function to come up on my phone, so don't have a go.... Right would 9" wheels, et 60, fit on the rear of my Ibiza? Looking at some 17x7.5 fr and 17x9 rear porsche twists with some 25 or 30mm adaptors This is on a...
  19. benjiwales

Where in wales are you from / Local Area Meets

Sold my leon on the weekend :-( However mrs still got a Ibiza fr so suppose still counts :-)
  20. benjiwales

Vag-Com - Wales?

Sorry dude vagcom only covers mk1 leons, well only mk1 on mine
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.